Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2006 2:33:38 PM EDT
not sure if you know but my bat went to ntc and just got back on friday.  There is this pek of a sgt named allen whom is about as capable of leading men in combat as a dead dog is at hunting.  One of those guys who plays world of warcraft all night then complains the next morning that he didn't get any sleep for pt.

anyway this gives you an idea on how much I like the guy.  When clearing rooms someone was stupid enough to give him a shotgun.  With a 3" mag 00 buck shot round he successfully shot the door knob and knocked his ass down on the ground.  op4 comes running out of the room and lays out the rest of the soldiers who are trying to help the lvl 60 dwarf off the ground.  He will not live this down ever.  I don't care how many pushups I do...I will bring this up any chance I get.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top