Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2006 7:27:54 AM EDT
I bought one for the new RRA NM upper I bought, havent used it yet.  Any comments.  I have a couple Deweys too.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:32:43 AM EDT
[#1]
You've got the rod. We're waiting for a product review from YOU.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:45:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Well that requires a dirty rifle, which I don't have at this time.  Will rectify that as soon as I get time to get out and foul one up!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:51:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I suppose "stuff" won't stick to the graphite rod like it might with the Dewey plastic coated, which I use. I just wipe the rod before running it thru the barrel. And with graphite you should get another 5 to 10 feet distance when you flip the patches off the jag.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:54:19 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I suppose "stuff" won't stick to the graphite rod like it might with the Dewey plastic coated, which I use. I just wipe the rod before running it thru the barrel. And with graphite you should get another 5 to 10 feet distance when you flip the patches off the jag.

Lol!

I usually rig an empty jug of some sort at the muzzle with tape to catch all that stuff..  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:58:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a dewey and a tipton.

I am purchasing more tiptons. If that gives you any idea.

The crap stays on the dewey.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:58:44 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lol!

I usually rig an empty jug of some sort at the muzzle with tape to catch all that stuff..  

Yep!  A plastic 2 liter coke jug works great and no taping required for most firearms.  I clean all day and throw the whole thing in the trash when I'm done.  

And I thought I was the only one smart enough to figure that one out!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top