Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2006 7:16:37 AM EDT
There is a ex-nurse drug rep in her mid 30s. Actually really hot with red hair. Just got divorced from a cop. Well anyway, she was on her way to work and some ass was repeatedly cutting her off. I dont think he was doing it on purpose but he was weaving back and forth in traffic. No signals nothing.

I guess she had enough, he stopped for a red light. But she didnt. She floored it and plowed her Explorer into the rearend of the car in front of her. Totalled the fucker. The funny part is that the LEOs reponding were friends of her ex. She got a ticket but thats it.

My GF came home from work, telling there was a story she couldnt wait to tell me.

I guess the lesson here is not to mess with redheads.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:18:21 AM EDT
Maybe it had something to do with her factory samples?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:20:20 AM EDT
i can't wait to hear about the civil trial.
stupid woman.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:20:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:20:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/13/2006 7:22:56 AM EDT by ARDOC]

Originally Posted By Lancelot:
Maybe it had something to do with her factory samples?

No this happened right before she became a rep. She had just finalized her divorce and was under some stress. She had 2 boys and was pretty frustrated. The ex was bringing the new girl around every chance he had.

So I guess it built up over time until it exploded. At the least she Explorered it!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:21:54 AM EDT
She did what every one of us would love to do at times.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:22:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By hk940:
stupid woman.

Nope, she got a ticket for failing to stop. She just told them she didnt see him stop. Also there is no fault insurance in Michigan. Not many civil trials. If the person was injured, they would sue the insurance company and not her.

She basically got 2 points on her drivers license and thats it. Not to mention the LEOs responding knew who she was and were lenient with her.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:23:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By shop_rat45:

+1
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:23:39 AM EDT

Damn gingers!

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:36:03 AM EDT
Road rage doesn't apply to women, only to guys. It's a little known subclause in the Lauterman amendment. The one right after the part where it says the government can do anything they want.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:39:54 AM EDT
So the girl and the guy she ran into were both crappy drivers that shouldn't have been on the road in the first place.

My funny bone must not wake up until 9:00 Pacific Time.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:41:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/13/2006 7:42:11 AM EDT by leelaw]

Originally Posted By ARDOC:

stupid woman.

Nope, she got a ticket for failing to stop. She just told them she didnt see him stop. Also there is no fault insurance in Michigan. Not many civil trials. If the person was injured, they would sue the insurance company and not her.

She basically got 2 points on her drivers license and thats it. Not to mention the LEOs responding knew who she was and were lenient with her.

Sorry, she's a bitch and deserves to be sued for such stupid actions. "I didn't see the sign" is way different than "I floored it because the fucker pissed me off"

You don't deserve to have your car totalled like that, and your first story shows that he probably wasn't being a dick to her on purpose. She's a vindictive bitch who let her personal life get to her to the point that she felt is just to destroy someone else's vehicle, with complete disregard to any injury it could give him/her too.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:46:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By leelaw:

stupid woman.

Sorry, she's a bitch and deserves to be sued for such stupid actions. "I didn't see the sign" is way different than "I floored it because the fucker pissed me off"

You don't deserve to have your car totalled like that, and your first story shows that he probably wasn't being a dick to her on purpose. She's a vindictive bitch who let her personal life get to her to the point that she felt is just to destroy someone else's vehicle, with complete disregard to any injury it could give him/her too.

Either you are gay or dont have much experience with women. Tell us something we dont know.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:49:29 AM EDT

Originally Posted By shop_rat45:

Isn't that the damn truth.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:50:18 AM EDT

She's a vindictive bitch

and

....or dont have much experience with women. Tell us something we dont know.

See, now that's funny!

(and it's not even 9:00AM Pacific yet!)

I need coffee.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:55:25 AM EDT
If you have ever been married to a Redhead, You already know this!!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:56:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MK4Mod0:

+1
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:58:38 AM EDT
Yeah, I don't know...kind of torn on the whole thing. I have acted a few times on doing what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it . For instance,was at work when I punched a fella in the mouth who had been butting heads with EVERYBODY for months and felt yeah,I did something a lot of people were afraid to do becuase they didn't want to lose thier jobs.
I lost my job. I enjoyed my job. I was well liked and well respected by everybody ( except for asshole ) I worked with,owners,managers,co-workers ,supervisors etc. However,I still lost my job and look back at it as something that I could of managed better.
Using an SUV as a weapon sounds like attempted murder to me. So I guess I'm on the fence with this one.
My.02.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:01:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By rn45:
Road rage doesn't apply to women, only to guys. It's a little known subclause in the Lauterman amendment. The one right after the part where it says the government can do anything they want.

Just like Black on White crimes are never called "Hate Crimes"
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:03:25 AM EDT
This is why I will never vote for a woman.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:04:43 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SmilingBandit:

Originally Posted By MK4Mod0:

+1

Even if it's just hair dye, redheads is crazy!!!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:05:30 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:06:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:
This is why I will never vote for a woman.

But Hillary doesn't have red hair
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:10:00 AM EDT
I love readheads......they always have great bewbies!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:15:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By coondog:
Using an SUV as a weapon sounds like attempted murder to me.

Agree.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:03:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/13/2006 9:05:00 AM EDT by TRW]
I can't tell you how many times I wish I had an old junker that had huge railroad tie bumpers bolted on it so I could use it to punish "correct" some of the idiots out there driving on the roads.

Yes, yes, I know......I'm sure I'll be taking anger management training at some point in my future....

As for redheads.....they rule!!!
Top Top