Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2006 8:55:46 PM EDT
Just thought of starting a Sunday Night Drudge Report thread.  I listen every Sunday, and don't have anyone to discuss it with.  IMHO he has the best show.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:56:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I missed the whole Pro Illegal Immigrant Rally in Chicago.  Anyone know the details?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:58:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I missed the whole Pro Illegal Immigrant Rally in Chicago.  Anyone know the details?

there was a pretty big thread about it here a few days ago...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:59:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

found it: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=444757
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:59:34 PM EDT
[#4]
I was kind of disappointed tonight to hear him say that he is now putting silly stories on his webpage
just for the enjoyment of watching other news organizations pick up the silly stories and carry them

In my eyes he has more credibility than any other news source, I depend on HIM for MY info
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:00:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:02:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow, a CLOWN troll
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 9:04:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

found it: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=444757

On page five I posted a follow-up article
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top