Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/12/2006 8:34:29 PM EDT
My son (4 y.o.) asked me to help him with the 'pic'. He's witnessed a few dinner pics in his day and got this together for me to photograph. Let me know what you think.

*Bolt Action rifle on the bottom is his first rifle.
*Next up from the bottom is a Pump Action he rec'd from me soon after his first rifle.
*The green pistol is a gLock that is no longer in his collection. He discovered that he didn't like kaboom Tupperware or Plastic pistols.
*Next is a semi Auto HK91. No collection is complete without one.
*And last but not least is his new pistol (top right) w/ laser light/Wilderness Caribeener with multi tool and Cold Steel Classic Trainer.

In the case of those wondering if the HK91 and similar flooring as SteyrAUG is coincidence; I say maybe.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 8:36:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By quijanos:
My son (4 y.o.) asked me to help him with the 'pic'. He's witnessed a few dinner pics in his day and got this together for me to photograph. Let me know what you think.

*Bolt Action rifle on the bottom is his first rifle.
*Next up from the bottom is a Pump Action he rec'd from me soon after his first rifle.
*The green pistol is a gLock that is no longer in his collection. He discovered that he didn't like kaboom Tupperware or Plastic pistols.
*Next is a semi Auto HK91. No collection is complete without one.
*And last but not least is his new pistol (top right) w/ laser light/Wilderness Caribeener with multi tool and Cold Steel Classic Trainer.

home.houston.rr.com/quijanos/newmember.JPG

In the case of those wondering if the HK91 and similar flooring as SteyrAUG is coincidence; I say maybe

Are you trying to tell us you and SteyrAUG are living together?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:24:41 AM EDT
AM bump
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:45:54 AM EDT
he's definately prepared for the buggy(sp) man
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:47:48 AM EDT
Lucky kid.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:48:32 AM EDT
I LOVE THE NEW PISTOL !

Does it make a cool noise ? If so what does it sound like.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:51:10 AM EDT

Originally Posted By u-baddog:
I LOVE THE NEW PISTOL !

Does it make a cool noise ? If so what does it sound like.

Its a NERF Nite Exciter shoots the little Nerf darts and has a red lensed light that projects light like a laser. He's high speed now
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:03:05 AM EDT
Have guns will travel? My son has almost the same collection! He also has two silver handled pistols!
Top Top