Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:29:09 PM EDT
[#1]
30 minutes is no where near enough time. So ill have to go with the guns.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:30:02 PM EDT
[#2]
When you've tasted one pie, you've tasted them all.

Truckload of guns for me. The gift that keeps on giving.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:31:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes.....why, yes I would! Thank you.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:33:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Spend the day at an armory shooting anything they had free of charge?
Full auto M16's, MP5's, .50BMG rifles.....anything they have, as much ammo as you feel like going through....sun up till sun down.

Purely a hypothetical question...whats worth more to you....a half hour with your dream girl.....or...say 12-14 hours with hundreds of thousands of rounds and plenty of weapons to fire them through?

Here is another one in the same vain......

If you could have a "shopping spree" at the same armory...and you were given 15 minutes to take everything you could fit into an 8" pickup truck bed....to keep permanently for yourself.........or.....you could date the girl of your dreams (model, movie star, music artist, etc) as a steady girlfriend.......which would you choose?

I'd  take the Guns sell/transfer all but a few then decide who's next..........
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:33:34 PM EDT
[#5]
"A gun is forever"

--Depain--
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:35:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't like the current supermodels, and I can find hot chicks around here to nail anyway if I wanted to.

Give me the guns.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:35:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:36:23 PM EDT
[#8]
I'd go for the guns. I already have enough stress in my life.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Just because she is hot... doesn't mean it'll be good sex.

Gimme the guns!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:41:10 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Full auto M16's, MP5's, .50BMG rifles.....anything they have, as much ammo as you feel like going through....sun up till sun down.

Purely a hypothetical question...whats worth more to you....a half hour with your dream girl.....or...say 12-14 hours with hundreds of thousands of rounds and plenty of weapons to fire them through?

If you could have a "shopping spree" at the same armory...and you were given 15 minutes to take everything you could fit into an 8" pickup truck bed....to keep permanently for yourself.........or.....you could date the girl of your dreams (model, movie star, music artist, etc) as a steady girlfriend.......which would you choose?

#3: Free weapons...

Being in the Army takes care of #2 to an extent (I'll get to play with it all sooner or later), #1 violates my religeon, and #4, well... I'm not one for 'dreams' - real people are far more enjoyable...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:42:28 PM EDT
[#11]
If I get to jizz on her face, its worth the bitch.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:42:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Tear up some super model ass for the hell of it.
If you really wanted to shoot any weapon, you could find a way.
Really wanting to huckel-buck a super model don't get it done.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:46:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Damn,I'm getting old!!!I voted for the truckload of Class III toys.

Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:46:47 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Damn,I'm getting old!!!I voted for the truckload of Class III toys.

No, just smart.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:53:17 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll take the truck load of class III weapons, that would be worth a lot more to me than 30 minutes of pleasure with a model

the weapons are more valuable
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:55:12 PM EDT
[#16]
truckload of weapons and shooting all damn day long, far more fun for me than sex of any sort
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:56:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
with a Truckload of Class III toys, i can buy me a super model..

I wouldn't want to buy a supermodel,the maintainence would be a bitch! However I like this way of thinking so let me say- With a truckload of class III toys,I can  RENT me a supermodel or three from time to time!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:58:10 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
with a Truckload of Class III toys, i can buy me a super model..

I wouldn't want to buy a supermodel,the maintainence would be a bitch! However I like this way of thinking so let me say- With a truckload of class III toys,I can  RENT me a supermodel or three from time to time!

Good answer.
Your guns will never run off with your pussy.
But you pussy will run off with your guns.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:59:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Guns.  You can always jerk off later.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:00:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Where the hell's the choice for
"Take a few hundred thousand rounds for yourself
from that armory "?
(Legally of course)
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:06:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Well for your first question I would definately take the sex with girl of my dreams over a shooting day, however the second one is a no brainer, I would definately take the shopping spree... no matter how hot the girl you will ALWAYS get tired of banging them....
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:30:17 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

actually it be more like 30 secs
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Guns all day, every day!!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:36:32 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I have yet to have sex with a super model, but I have fired at least 5 types of MGs.

same here but only 4 types...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:42:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Let's see......

30 seconds with a hot womanz (at 46 I probably wouldn't even last 30 seconds ) or a day at the range......hmmmmm?????

Day at the range.

You can find ugly womenz everywhere for your 30 seconds of fun.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:52:58 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Let's see......

30 seconds with a hot womanz (at 46 I probably wouldn't even last 30 seconds ) or a day at the range......hmmmmm?????

Day at the range.

You can find ugly womenz everywhere for your 30 seconds of fun.

plus the possibility of getting some type of STD's , it just isnt worth the risk
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:55:37 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Lindsay Lohan all the way!

x2

I'd take the woman in both cases.

I can buy ammo, machine guns, and time on the range....but I doubt there's any amount of $$ that could get me in Lindsay Lohan's drawers.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top