Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 7:16:31 AM EDT
Since I was unable to reply to you're question before you had the other thread locked I'll reply here

Quoted: What is your problem?

It's been snowing for the last day or so, they have yet to plow my street (no big deal actually, just wondering how long before it get's plowed if at all)  there is a state bowling tourny in town so the wife and kids have been stuck there & I'm boored to tears.

Could always go wander the isles of Sams & wally-world but once again that get's old after a while

Might just take the wive and kids out to Sheris for breakfast when they get home, wander around Murdocks for a while & then hit sams
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top