Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/12/2006 1:22:42 AM EDT
The next car driven by a Citizen that had taken drivers training might have been more careful

Motorist Who Hit Child Has Hold By INS
March 10, 2006
chattanoogan.com/articles/article_81816.asp
A motorist who struck a six-year-old child with his vehicle and then fled is under a hold by the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), prosecutor Ben Boyer said.

A preliminary hearing for Rozelio Vazquez was postponed until March 17 at 8:30 a.m. in General Sessions Court.

The child, Demond Stargell, of 2238 E. 24th Street Court, remains in a coma, the prosecutor said.

The motorist fled north on Fourth Avenue after the child darted out in the street after a ball. Vazquez was tracked down by a witness and held at the Gateway Motel on the side of Missionary Ridge until police arrived.

The driver of the Honda Civic is facing charges of failure to render assistance, violating the driver's license law and leaving the scene of an accident with injuries.

His attorney is Jay Morgan.

Police said Vazquez had no ID on him and no driver's license.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:25:44 AM EDT
He was just following proper proceedure from his homeland.....
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:41:37 AM EDT
The illegals must take a class on running before they come here, they are great at it
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:52:33 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 22bad:
The illegals must take a class on running before they come here, they are great at it

I think it is a custom passed down from generation to generation......just like offering a bribe to the cop that catches them...
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:43:40 AM EDT
My brother and sister in law were almost killed by a drunk illegal in the middle of a sunday afternoon in Indy. Driver fled until the car broke down and then ran away on foot. Car was registered to an address with 20+ people living in it who claimed no one there owned the car, that the previous owner went back to MExico.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 3:58:30 AM EDT
They all run it seems.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:04:30 AM EDT
Quality acts from Quaility folks. I thought TN issues DL's to these shitbags?
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 5:30:44 AM EDT
The wife of a fellow I worked for a couple years ago was in a hit and run (he literally ran from the scene leaving the car) with an illegal alien. The cops were able to identify the name and address, but he just moved. It was assumed he moved back to Mexico, but he is probably back.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 10:01:52 AM EDT
i would hazard a guess that 2/3 of accidents here in s. phx are hit and run, and 7/8 people i stop have mexican licenses only and are illegal.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 10:12:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MTUSA:

I know Oregon does!!
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:44:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Fat_McNasty:

Originally Posted By MTUSA:

I know Oregon does!!

I believe NM does too
Top Top