Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/11/2006 7:27:34 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:31:23 PM EDT
[#1]
worst trailer EVER

it would have been cool if his eyes turned red or he had a tail or suddenly grew horns or something.....
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:32:23 PM EDT
[#2]
There is always somebody willing to fuck with your head. I learned to ignore the fools, unless they're Zombies.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:38:22 PM EDT
[#3]

I thought that we already established that I am the anti-christ, since my birth certificate is numbered 666 (no other numbers, just that)

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:38:51 PM EDT
[#4]
OOOH TEH NOES!!!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:40:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
worst trailer EVER

it would have been cool if his eyes turned red or he had a tail or suddenly grew horns or something.....

Too... obvious.

You probably never saw the original, which had a creepy-assed kid just like this one in it.

Kept looking at the little fucker and was thinking, "He'll be loved like The Savior when he comes. Until he strolls into the Temple in Jerusalem that the Jews have erected and declares himself God."
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:41:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I thought that we already established that I am the anti-christ, since my birth certificate is numbered 666 (no other numbers, just that)

I've got to see a picture of that
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:44:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
worst trailer EVER

I know it's a remake so this really doesn't apply here, but ...

do you prefer trailers that give away much of the story, or show actual scenes from the movie?

I thought this one was pretty good.

Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:45:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here you go:

The birth certificate number is in the top right (under the name of the town "Oss" I was born in) - where it says "Number of the deed"

I blurred out my family name, since I don't want arfcommers coming to my door - to either worship me, or drive a stake through my heart
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 7:54:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here you go:

The birth certificate number is in the top right (under the name of the town "Oss" I was born in) - where it says "Number of the deed"

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=45568

I blurred out my family name, since I don't want arfcommers coming to my door - to either worship me, or drive a stake through my heart

Just to clarify, I believed you.  I just wanted to see it .

What did your parents say ?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:08:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

To be honest, I've never talked to them about it.

I should ask them if they even noticed it.  I'll try to remember that (just for my own curiosity) next time I talk to them.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:10:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

To be honest, I've never talked to them about it.

I should ask them if they even noticed it.  I'll try to remember that (just for my own curiosity) next time I talk to them.

They might say...

What the Hell.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:10:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
worst trailer EVER

I know it's a remake so this really doesn't apply here, but ...

do you prefer trailers that give away much of the story, or show actual scenes from the movie?

I thought this one was pretty good.

it was pretty obvious based on the trailer who the kid was supposed to be.

i guess i'd just like more visual effects, since the story was so predictable.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:18:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Turns out 666 isn't the number of the beast afterall, it's 616 according to the oldest copy of the New Testament.

Oh well.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:43:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Here you go:

You ARE Dutch.

I knew it!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:45:33 PM EDT
[#15]
It wouldn't play for me.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:52:21 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Turns out 666 isn't the number of the beast afterall, it's 616 according to the oldest copy of the New Testament.

Oh well.

Maybe in Latin.  Revelation was originally wroitten in Greek, though.

Hebrew has no numbers.

The Greek form of the name "Nero" in Hebrew supposedly results in 666.  Somehow translate that to Latin, though, and it becomes 616.  At least, that is what I was taught - and none of my religious instructors were ever into the whole end times prophecy stuff - and pretty much believed the book of Revelation to refer to Roman times and contemporary happenings (one popular legend supposedly was that Nero - who committed sucicide - would return from the dead and rule Rome again, the likely source for the number of the Beast).
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 8:53:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here you go:

You ARE Dutch.

I knew it!

Bastard!  

Long story - I swear I'm really Danish.  
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:45:05 PM EDT
[#18]
dear hollywood please stop making shitty remakes of good movies.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:54:00 PM EDT
[#19]
heh.. Pa Lottery number the other day 3/6/2006 - 666
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:54:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 9:58:48 PM EDT
[#21]
What's with Hollywood's inability to come up with new material for horror movies?

Let's see...Amityville Horror, the Hills Have Eyes, Dawn of the Dead, House of Wax, When a Stranger Calls, and now the Omen?  This is getting old.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:17:57 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here you go:

You ARE Dutch.

I knew it!

Bastard!  

Yeah, yeah, strap on a set of clogs, stand by the windmill, and tell us all about it.  

Woody
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:31:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here you go:

You ARE Dutch.

I knew it!

Bastard!  

Yeah, yeah, strap on a set of clogs, stand by the windmill, and tell us all about it.  

Woody

You need to fit something in there about tulips as well.
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 10:33:00 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here you go:

You ARE Dutch.

I knew it!

Bastard!  

Woody

You need to fit something in there about tulips as well.

Doesn't the Prof get paid in tulips???
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:24:20 AM EDT
[#25]

Bastards, all of you.

You'd think I would get some respect, being the son of Satan, and destined to rule the world and all.    
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:37:20 AM EDT
[#26]
We need more fuckin ammo!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111oneone.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:41:09 AM EDT
[#27]
It was probally said it's an omen in the years ending in 66 since the beginning of the calander.

The date I would think should be brought to attention is the year 6/6/6666
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 7:43:19 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
It was probally said it's an omen in the years ending in 66 since the beginning of the calander.

The date I would think should be brought to attention is the year 6/6/6666

Yes more time to stock pile ammo and guns. Maybe by then I will be able to aford a TOW missile.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top