Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2006 4:45:23 PM EDT
A buddy of mine just called me . Some guy just tried to hold up a local gun shop . It's a small one man operation . Bob , the owner , shot and wounded the no-good bastard .  Good for him .
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:52:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Jims Firearms?  
Reynersons?

Any details?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#2]
It was Rich's Guns and Coin on Monterey in NE BR.  Punk tried a smash and grab, and was promptly rewarded with lead.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:01:12 PM EDT
[#3]
You've got to be an idiot to try and rob a gunshop. I don't think I have ever been to one where the owner or at least one of the workers were carrying.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:04:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, same here.  Even the so-called "respectable" shops like Lafayette Shooters on Ambassador Caffery always has at least one clerk armed openly.

I say this guy gets runner up for the Darwin award.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:05:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You've got to be an idiot to try and rob a gunshop. I don't think I have ever been to one where the owner or at least one of the workers were carrying.

No doubt, stupid is as stupid does.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:06:33 PM EDT
[#6]
What kind of fucking idiot robs the ONE place he knows his victim will be armed?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:07:11 PM EDT
[#7]
The criminal IQ is amazing.

IBHJR
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Bob doesn't carry openly . I guess the dumbass thought he had found an easy victim .
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:39:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Uh that's about as smart as robbing a police station
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:42:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Uh that's about as smart as robbing a police station

Yeah, except at the gun shop, they might actually hit something. J/K J/K! I just got done watching that police video on the net. Please do not flame me!

That SOB should have caught a few more and saved us some tax dollars. Not that he will do a day in jail. Good old judicial system.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top