Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/10/2006 7:58:01 AM EDT
Seems to me humans are a relatively weak species of animal.  Granted we see more human vs. human fights on tv, etc,  I've never seen any other animals knock each other out during a fight.  You'd think rams butting heads or something of the sort that would kill a human would at least stun them.   Ever seen an animal KO another one?

I've never seen a human punch one out, but have seen my great uncle whack his cows over the head with a shovel as hard as he could to move them and it didn't seem to bother them all that much.

Anyone here ever punched a dog, horse, cow, etc and knocked it out?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:58:45 AM EDT
[#1]
1. A camel in 'conan the barbarian'
2. A horse in 'blazing saddles'.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:59:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh this has got to get good responses

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:00:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Rams are designed for ramming each other in the head.  We aren't.

I've heard about plenty of animals hit by cars and such that were stunned but recovered.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:01:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Donkey-punch?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:02:35 AM EDT
[#5]
I hit a squirrel with a golf ball once, square in the head. I thought I killed it because it flipped straight on to its back. I went over there and noticed it was still breathing and was like great, some guy is going to drive by and see the idiot on the par 4 looking at a dead squirrel. So, I went about my business and when I turned back around it was gone. Never trust a squirrel, they're shifty!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:07:56 AM EDT
[#6]
I knocked a Ram out before. It's pretty easy if you're really strong like me.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:08:48 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I hit a squirrel with a golf ball once, square in the head. I thought I killed it because it flipped straight on to its back. I went over there and noticed it was still breathing and was like great, some guy is going to drive by and see the idiot on the par 4 looking at a dead squirrel. So, I went about my business and when I turned back around it was gone. Never trust a squirrel, they're shifty!

Did he act squirrly when he got up?  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:10:18 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Haha, I imagine, but I never saw him get up or run away, he just disappeared. I think he got abducted by ETs.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:11:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Birds fly into windows all the time and get knocked out.   Some get back up and fly away...some don't.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:13:42 AM EDT
[#10]
80 lb pitbull or rott vs. 200-225 lb man. dog wins.

even with a gun, the dog would be hard to hit.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:14:34 AM EDT
[#11]
I regularly knock them out with varying  doses of Pb.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:14:42 AM EDT
[#12]
about 24 years ago I was in a friends house about to have lunch. i sat down on the couch opened up a fresh chicken parm hero and set it down on the coffee table in fron t of the TV. Her yallow lab "older dog" comes over with out asking or even looking at me grabs my sandwich off the table. Well I hit her with a closed fist, right on top of the head pretty good whack too.
She just dropped like a sack of potatoes. I grabbed my sandwich and rubbed her belly and about 5 seconds later the dog came too.
Now whenever I see my friend or we talk on the phone she always reminds me off that day.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:17:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Plus one.  Buddy of mine his a squirrel in the head with an under powered BB gun.  Sucker dropped, when he looked it has a blood spot on it's head where it had been hit, but it did not puncture.  A few minutes teh squirrel woke up and trotted off.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:24:36 AM EDT
[#14]
I come from a long line of tough bastards.  My Grandfather used to punch out horses.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:24:51 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Plus one.  Buddy of mine his a squirrel in the head with an under powered BB gun.  Sucker dropped, when he looked it has a blood spot on it's head where it had been hit, but it did not puncture.  A few minutes teh squirrel woke up and trotted off.

And it's reasons like these that the dude gets jumped by the squirrels and robbed in that commercial!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:26:51 AM EDT
[#16]
I had a horse kicking at me and I gave him a 'full power shot'  kick to his gut and brought him to ground for a few minutes.  And I have taken a few from them that have put me on the ground and/or in the emergency room.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:27:46 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't know, but a dog knocked me out once. When I was younger, a game that I played with my friend was keep-away from his dog. We played on our knees to make it more fair for the dog. On one thow to me, the dog decided that he was gonna go for it and the top of his head caught me right on the chin. I went out like a switch had been flipped. My buddy said I was out for a couple minutes.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:31:28 AM EDT
[#18]
My buddy at work got head-butted by his 6month old mastif.  He was playing on the floor with her and needed 12 stiches right below his eye.  He also got a black eye.

It was pretty funny.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:35:24 AM EDT
[#19]
I somethimes drive to Alpaca farms on the weekends. I sneak into to pens and pistol whip the scrawny
ones. They seem to succumb to a beating fairly easily.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:37:00 AM EDT
[#20]
I knocked out a goose once.  It was in highschool and they were all over out football field.  The PE teacher said grab a football and throw it at them to make them leave.  Well, I did, and accidentally hit one on the head.  We thought it was dead at first but it was just stunned pretty good.  A janitor at the same school smacked one goose in the head with a shovel and it became dinner.  No joke.  It was all over the local papers.  MJD
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:45:15 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I somethimes drive to Alpaca farms on the weekends. I sneak into to pens and pistol whip the scrawny
ones. They seem to succumb to a beating fairly easily.
www.livestockpros.com/alpaca/images/alpaca.jpg

That's hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:47:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Never assume the shark in the boat is dead.  You don't want to mess around with a zombie Mako. Very pissed off and even out of the water, very dangerous.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:57:21 AM EDT
[#23]
My late father once knocked out a pig.  Pig would try to run out of pen whenever anyone entered.  It ran over me one morning when we were feeding them.  It then tried to run over dad.  He gave it a good swinging kick under the chin and it cut a flip and lay stunned for about 3 minutes.  After that it never tried the escape route again. Pig weighed between 150-200 lbs.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:37:05 AM EDT
[#24]
My father has a similar story about a 22, a pig and a scalding bath......  They're ornery when they wake up in the middle of the scalding bath.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:38:00 AM EDT
[#25]
I knocked out a Rainbow trout with a fish club once.  

I hear you can knock out weaker animals with a  9mm...usually the bullets just bounce off the skull and render the animal unconcious.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:39:21 AM EDT
[#26]
We knocked a cow out with a Hummer in Spain. He woke up, dizzy and was like "I am Batman".
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:40:31 AM EDT
[#27]
I've knocked out numerous geese while hunting. They seemed dead, so I would not ring their necks. A few minutes later, they would try to waddle off. A load of steel BBs stopped their feeble escape attempts each time.

Now I break the necks of all the geese I shoot, whether they seem dead or not.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 9:51:56 AM EDT
[#28]
When I was young my mother had quite a few chickens, the roosters were very protective of their hens. We used to keep some sticks next to the back door because they would attack our legs when we tried to walk through the back yard (they had free run of the yard). They would come at us flapping their wings and we would smack them with the stick. It was about a 50/50 chance of knocking them out, they never learned. Those roosters had to have been beaten retarded by the time I moved out.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:00:59 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OMG that is hilarious
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:06:39 AM EDT
[#30]
sharks act knocked the hell out when you bring them aboard. DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!!!!!!

i've seen more times than is funny (yeah right, it's funny every time)  some red neck fuckers think a shark is dead and end up getting bit while fucking with it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:11:33 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Actually, they are suprisingly easy to hit. [evil JBT animation]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:15:44 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

it really depends. If the dog is starving and the person is a pussy you are right. If the person knows how to fight or knows how to shoot and the dog is just being a dick, the person can win. Especially if the person has a shotgun
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:16:07 AM EDT
[#33]
I saw 2 squirrels fighting way up in a tall palmtree, and finally they fell out, landing on the pavement. They seemed knocked out, they weren't moving, but I drove by them later, and they were both gone.

That golden retriever story - My soda is on my keyboard
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:16:13 AM EDT
[#34]
Anyone see the movie Tommy Boy?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:22:22 AM EDT
[#35]
I shot a Squirll int he head with a Less lether stun gun from 100 yards out, the animal wasnt stunned a bit guess the wires arent long enough for 100 yards shots
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:02:14 AM EDT
[#36]
I need a bambulance!

Anyone who knows what I'm talking is laughing.

Those of you who don't, too bad.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:19:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:23:44 AM EDT
[#38]
An ex GF of mine had a horse that was very jealous of anyone getting near her. She though it would be a good idea for me to take the horse out for a quick run. One foot in the English saddle, other leg swinging up – damn thing took off like a rocket; dragging me along. Finally got my leg out, stood up in a pretty altered state, and the thing came flying back at me, trying to stomp. I hit that thing as hard as I could… It took a step back, went nuts; bucking and running in circles.
I did the manly limp and hide behind a tree until the GF came up on another horse to save me break up the fight.

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:23:47 AM EDT
[#39]
My fathers coon dog tried to bite the neighbor girl and when she wacked him with a 2x4 he was out for a good while. He was never right after that and got hit by a car which did a bit more than knock him out.

If I had my guess, Chuck Norris could knock anything out.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:24:02 AM EDT
[#40]
When I was little one of our horses bit my dad on the back and he turned around and drilled it between the eyes, it just kind of collapsed and got up a minute later.

I punched a doberman that had a hold of my pants leg in the head and knocked it out for probably 5 minutes, I thought I'd killed it for a minute.

So the answer is yes, animals can be knocked stupid.

And I can whup my weight in wildcats.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:29:01 AM EDT
[#41]
I saw an owl tangle with a hawk once.  The owl cleaned the hawk's clock and left it stunned on the ground.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:13:01 PM EDT
[#42]
When I was a kid I saw a guy try to pet a hostile cat. It started shredding his arm, so he snatched it up and threw it. The cat hit a wall head first and had what looked like a seizure. It was on the deck for a few minutes then got up and trotted off.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#43]

Does using chrloform on a goat count?

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:24:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Baby ducks and bunnies are pretty easy. Kittens are a little tougher.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:25:02 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Does using chrloform on a goat count?

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:25:50 PM EDT
[#46]
I used to knock out rats with a finger flick to the head just before feeding them to my reticulated python.  I learned the hard way (or should I say my python learned the hard way) those bastages can put the hurt on a snake if served up as dinner while conscious!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:29:55 PM EDT
[#47]
My father knocked a cow down with a single swing of rebar to the neck.  It went straight down, let out a fucked up beller, then after a few minutes managed to stand up very slowly.  It kinda rocked back and forth for a few minutes before it tottered off.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:33:44 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
1. A camel in 'conan the barbarian'
2. A horse in 'blazing saddles'.

Mongo knocking out that horse was frickin' hilarious!

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:39:50 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
I knocked out a Rainbow trout with a fish club once.  

I hear you can knock out weaker animals with a  9mm...usually the bullets just bounce off the skull and render the animal unconcious.  

When I was in 5th grade, I talked to a cop who shot a 30lbs  opossum with a 9mm.  It was run over by a car and was super pissed in the middle of the road.  It's hind quarters where crushed and it was crawling around hissing and snaping at people.  He shot it in the head with a 9mm.  It stoped moving.  He poked it with a stick and it woke up and bit the stick, the officer shot it again in the head.  It stopped moving.  He poked it with a stick agian and it started to hiss and snap at the stick.  He shot it two more times in the head.  It then took 5min's to expire.  He had a hard time explaining to his Sgt. that he needed to use 4 rounds to put down a opossum.  He stopped carring the 9mm and went to somthing bigger after that.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:46:28 PM EDT
[#50]
i was driving in oakland once  a cat was sitting in the road so i eased up and blew the horn cat took off and went to run under a car with two flat rear tires and conected with the bummper head first staggers in a circle and flops over i sure was glad to see he was gone 10 mins latter when i came back by
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top