Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/10/2006 5:46:30 AM EDT
The one where he is very articulate and well spoken. I saw it once on this site around election time the other year.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:50:07 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SWIRE:
The one where he is very articulate and well spoken. I saw it once on this site around election time the other year.

Yeah, I'll track that down as soon as I take care of finding the Loch Ness Monster

Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:40:17 AM EDT
Ok thanks. I'll look foward to seeing both!

I'm sure someone here has it. It sure would be nice if this site had a keyword search like every other internet forum has, then the search button would become very useful.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:06:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/10/2006 7:07:51 AM EDT by Marte]
Ok I will be the first two admit that I believe in the existance of bigfoot (I have shot at one before), ghosts,God and the possibility of life on other planets. I can even entertain the possibility of shadow people, rods, and the Chupacabra, but a video of an articulate well spoken George Bush.......................Come on now! I can open my mind to a variety of possibilities but that is just not one of them. That is plain wackiness . Without his family connections G.W.'s highest possible attainment would be that of a stuttering member of Howard stern's Wack Pack.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:10:52 AM EDT
Top Top