Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 9:40:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:10:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Schroedinger's cat is probably BOTH dead and alive.  

Heisenberg proved that if you try to find out whether the cat is dead or alive you may cause the opposite condition to become true.

AR15 proves that you might have created an evil, mutant ZOMBIE cat that needs to be nuked from orbit to be sure.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:11:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Nothing is real,we live in a matrix that was created by aliens.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:15:59 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I like pie

www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/whocares4.jpg

love it
+1
too close to friday for this stuff.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:30:10 PM EDT
[#6]

It's puff-puff-PASS.

If you keep puffing, you end up on an internet board questioning whether time and math exist.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:49:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It's puff-puff-PASS.

If you keep puffing, you end up on an internet board questioning whether time and math exist.

ROTFLOL!

Good night, men.  It's definitely past my bed time.  

LOL!   LOL   lol......
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:52:53 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
2 + 2 always equalled 4 even before there was a mind to comprehend it.

This is true, except for extremely large values of 2
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 10:58:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Heisenberg proved that if you try to find out whether the cat is dead or alive you may cause the opposite condition to become true.

AR15 proves that you might have created an evil, mutant ZOMBIE cat that needs to be nuked from orbit to be sure.

Schroedinger died in 1961.  The oldest known age of a common house cat is 36 per the Wikipedia entry on Felis silvestris catus.  Therefore, Schroedinger's cat might have been either alive or dead up through about 1997.  But since 1997, we can be absolutely sure that Schroedinger's cat is dead.

Jim
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:54:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Schroedinger died in 1961.  The oldest known age of a common house cat is 36 per the Wikipedia entry on Felis silvestris catus.  Therefore, Schroedinger's cat might have been either alive or dead up through about 1997.  But since 1997, we can be absolutely sure that Schroedinger's cat is dead.

Jim

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:05:16 PM EDT
[#11]
The more you explore math, the more you will realize that you are truly insignificate.

I am all for it!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:27:16 PM EDT
[#12]
I invented math.....and so didnt I.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:55:45 PM EDT
[#13]
You did not!  I did,....probably,....I think.    

What is the air speed of an unladen swallow?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:09:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Math, Schmath.  I'm waiting for someone to tell me the periodic table is a myth.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:36:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Woha dudes do you realise that Dog spells God backwards!!
This is what happens when people get smartass and put just enough thought into something to make it CONFUSING!
In realilty (meaning space and energy) there are absolutes. If everything was "relative" then the universe would not exsist or be logical and cohesive.
For example All Atomic strucures given the SAME environment will be the same. Obeying the same rules and laws of the universe. The atomic clock in Colorado is in sync with Atoms. Those Atoms will "move" reguardless of if humans ever exsisted. Time is the Measurement of movement. The fact is human "reason" is nothing but a reflection of the logic of the universe. Meaning we "adapted" as we evolved to understand the way the universe is ordered. Even if all life on earth was extinct 2+2=4 would still be true. 2 carbon atoms added to 2 carbon atoms equals 4 atoms. Also dont confuse the Symbols created by man with absolutes. in Roman II + II = IV is still the same as 2+2=4. Also there are some things that Are created by man that make it seem "constructed" like 1 inch versus 1 centimeter. We just created those measurements out of thin air, but they still are absolute in thier relationship to matter. AW Crap, now you got me babbling at 5:26 AM!! layta.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:04:44 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
You did not!  I did,....probably,....I think.    

What is the air speed of an unladen swallow?

What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top