Posted: 3/9/2006 7:28:18 AM EDT

NASA SeALS

I guess the last "S" is for space

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:30:28 AM EDT
[#1]
The end time has arrived
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:41:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Haha. It wasn't that bad considering it was made by students.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:44:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:47:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Another ARFcom legend enters humanities collective memory.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:54:18 AM EDT
[#5]
NASA seals are pansies.

The real unknown tough guys are guys like me: Screen-door gunners on nuclear submarines. I mean, what the f*ck are those space cowboys going to be shooting at up there? It is a total suck job with no tactical skill required.

Now when it comes to being a screen door gunner on a submarine, you got your terrorists, your enemy ships, enemy subs, sea monsters, and whales that try to mate with your boat to contend with. THAT is some hardcore combat right there. If the NASA seals saw something like a Kracken out in space, the pussies would run away and call the Airforce to deal with it.

Not so in my outfit. Once when my weapon jammed I had to take one on using only the issue bayonet while one of my arms was caught in the tread of the submarine because I was repairing it. I still have scars from that fight.

Not to mention the NASA seals would be useless on earth, whereas the US government sent me out to Afghanistan in 1988 to be a Navy Seal drill sergeant to teach their snipers. I was in several engagements and won the silver heart and purple star for my heroism.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:58:14 AM EDT
[#6]
next thing you know they will be upgrading the bomb bays of the space shuttles!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:04:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
NASA seals are pansies.

The real unknown tough guys are guys like me: Screen-door gunners on nuclear submarines. I mean, what the f*ck are those space cowboys going to be shooting at up there? It is a total suck job with no tactical skill required.

Now when it comes to being a screen door gunner on a submarine, you got your terrorists, your enemy ships, enemy subs, sea monsters, and whales that try to mate with your boat to contend with. THAT is some hardcore combat right there. If the NASA seals saw something like a Kracken out in space, the pussies would run away and call the Airforce to deal with it.

Not so in my outfit. Once when my weapon jammed I had to take one on using only the issue bayonet while one of my arms was caught in the tread of the submarine because I was repairing it. I still have scars from that fight.

Not to mention the NASA seals would be useless on earth, whereas the US government sent me out to Afghanistan in 1988 to be a Navy Seal drill sergeant to teach their snipers. I was in several engagements and won the silver heart and purple star for my heroism.

Dude.... didn't we meet at a gun show?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:17:49 AM EDT
[#8]
I've seen a lot worse on SciFi.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top