Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 7:32:09 PM EDT
Great, more news of the filthy illegals doing the things we won't.

Deputy Stabbed at Court Building

PHOENIX (AP) -- A Maricopa County sheriff's deputy was stabbed several times Wednesday by an inmate who had just appeared in court on charges from two home invasion robberies, three carjackings and a shootout with police.

Deputy Richard Lopez was transporting the inmate, Ramon Hernandez Martinez, from a downtown Phoenix courthouse Wednesday morning.

At some point, Martinez attacked Lopez with a sharp weapon, stabbing him several times in the facial area, said Sgt. Kip Rustenburg, a spokeswoman with the sheriff's office.

Martinez was restrained by other deputies and returned to custody, she said. An ambulance rushed Lopez to Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center in Phoenix.

Rustenburg did not know Lopez' condition, but said, "He's going to be OK."

Martinez made headlines in January after he evaded police in a vehicle pursuit in Phoenix.

Officials said Martinez shot at officers before they returned fire. No one was hit, but two people suffered minor injuries in car crashes during the pursuit.

Martinez eventually crashed and was arrested.

Police said Martinez told officers that he had been using crack cocaine for several days and "just started doing crazy things."

Martinez appeared in court Wednesday for his arraignment on the aggravated assault, armed robbery and unlawful flight charges.

What a nice illegal alien, he was only already in jail for  two home invasion robberies, three carjackings and a shootout with police. We are so greatful to have these wonderful people in our country.

Here's another story about this piece of filthy illegal shit:

Bond has been set at one million dollars for
a gunman involved in a crime spree yesterday morning in west Phoenix. The suspect, 38-year-old Ramon Hernandez Martinez, is facing
aggravated assault, armed robbery and unlawful flight charges stemming from a pair of home invasions, three carjackings and a shootout with police. Police say Martinez - who they say is a deported felon - told officers that he had been using crack cocaine for several days and "just started doing crazy things." Two people suffered minor injuries in car crashes as Martinez was trying to elude police. Martinez shot at one officer near the end of the pursuit but the officer wasn't injured. That officer returned the fire, and another officer moments later also shot at Martinez. That was just before
Martinez crashed and was arrested.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:36:41 PM EDT
[#1]
"..............but they just are here for the work.........."

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:37:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Would you please send me the link of where you got this story? I am in the police academy and they want us to share any stories like this to educate the class.
Thanks,
Chuck
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:38:24 PM EDT
[#3]
They are only stabbing the deputies American criminals are unwilling to stab.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:38:32 PM EDT
[#4]
But he is only here to stab the deputies that Americans won't stab themselves.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:38:38 PM EDT
[#5]
But, our attorney general flocktard said that illegals were law-abiding citizens
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:40:40 PM EDT
[#6]

United States ---------> Mexico

This is a war.  Mexico ENCOURAGES pieces of human shit like this to enter this country at will (as long as they send their money - either from work or drug profits back to Mexico).

As far as I'm concerned each and every one that comes here and commits crime is an enemy combatant and should be treated as such.  
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Would you please send me the link of where you got this story? I am in the police academy and they want us to share any stories like this to educate the class.
Thanks,
Chuck

Here's one place that has it.Link

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:43:19 PM EDT
[#8]
fucking illegal aliens
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:47:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
As far as I'm concerned each and every one that comes here and commits crime is an enemy combatant and should be treated as such.  

Fixt
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:55:28 PM EDT
[#10]
IBSCICPTTFIAIA

InBeforeSomeoneClaimsICan'tProveThatThisFucktardIsAnIllegalAlien  

Especially since I have already proven it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:04:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixt

While I tend to agree with you in principal we all know that there are some of them that really are escaping lousy conditions and trying to make a better life for themselves.  Those should be treated in a humane manner as they are arrested and rapidly deported.  

It's the others, like the fucktard in the original post that should be treated no different than some Al-Qaeda terrorist coming here to blow shit up.  Both act to destroy the United States and should be dealt with accordingly
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:06:45 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixt

While I tend to agree with you in principal we all know that there are some of them that really are escaping lousy conditions and trying to make a better life for themselves.  Those should be treated in a humane manner as they are arrested and rapidly deported.  

It's the others, like the fucktard in the original post that should be treated no different than some Al-Qaeda terrorist coming here to blow shit up.  Both act to destroy the United States and should be dealt with accordingly

Prisoners(enemy combatants) can be taken and treated humanely by the US Military(and Citizens\LEOs)
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:07:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:08:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Why do we keep seeing stories of violent criminals being taken to court without the necessary precautions to PREVENT them from causing further violence?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:09:03 PM EDT
[#15]
What the hell was the point of stabbing him?  Did he think he could escape?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:09:52 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Why do we keep seeing stories of violent criminals being taken to court without the necessary precautions to PREVENT them from causing further violence?

Sigline
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:29:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Of course an American citizen or legal alien wouldn't consider stabbing a deputy.......

The guy is a criminal - he just happens to have the additional charges of being an illegal.

I say put the Marine recruits on the border for training.  Every other Marine is loaded with rubber bullets and shoots the folks trying to illegally enter in the ass - of course, the partner is there to cover with deadly force.

Brian
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:58:52 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Of course an American citizen or legal alien wouldn't consider stabbing a deputy.......

The guy is a criminal - he just happens to have the additional charges of being an illegal.

He was supposed to have been deported already, that makes it different, he is supposed to be stabbing LEOs in mexico
(in mexico or in one of our other "friends and neighbors" south of our border)
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:23:53 PM EDT
[#19]
I think President Bush should visit the injured deputy and apologize for allowing this to happen to one of his citizens. After all he has the power to seal the border and refuses.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 10:41:01 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Great, more news of the filthy illegals doing the things we won't.

Plenty of officers get assaulted and killed by other US citizens; we don't need to rely on illegal aliens for that, unfortunately.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 2:50:12 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

As a former cop, I cringe every time I see some violent asshole transported to court with their hands cuffed IN FRONT. Crazy.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:03:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Ditch.

50 feet deep.

100 feet wide.

Concrete and lead lined.

Filled with nuclear waste.

Running the entire length of our border with Mexico.

Let them solve their own social problems and get them off our payroll.

Enough is enough.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:04:57 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

As a former cop, I cringe every time I see some violent asshole transported to court with their hands cuffed IN FRONT. Crazy.

The question truly is, which cop screwed up?

Somebody did not search this guy.

I agree this guy is a scumbag that needs to go, but take responsibility for your own safety! If he goes in my car, or in my cuffs, I search him. I don't care who searched him before, or when they did it. And, they all get cuffed in back.

Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:56:50 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was supposed to have been deported already
, that makes it different, he is supposed to be stabbing LEOs in mexico
(in mexico or in one of our other "friends and neighbors" south of our border)

Actually, the piece of shit had been deported, he was listed as a "deported felon". As usual deportation means absolutely nothing, but a minor inconvenience for the illegal. This latest stabbing, the car jackings, the home invasions and the shoot out with police were AFTER he had been deported. He just walzted right back over again and continuned his crime spree.

We need the fuckers out of here RIGHT NOW!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:09:31 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Yes, but this guy SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HERE

He should have been stabbing a MEXICAN SHERIFF'S DEPUTY
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:20:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Sounds like the officers involved in the crash need shooting instructions.

I wonder the same thing about the jerks we have in Cuba...Why did we take them alive?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:26:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Attention illegals:  Fix your own country instead of beaking into ours.  Failure to follow this policy may result in you appearing in my EOTech.  Thanks, America.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:26:42 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

+1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top