Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 6:47:37 PM EDT
Do people that litter bug you as much as they do me?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:48:30 PM EDT
[#1]
littering and? littering and?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:49:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope.  Litter-bugs should get lit on fire.  thats all.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:52:12 PM EDT
[#3]
It annoys me depending on the area I'm in. If the residents of the area are happy with garbage flowing around in the street, who am I to argue.

On the other hand, if I'm in an area that is well kept and clean I'll put trash in my pocket before I throw it on the ground.

When in Rome I guess.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:07:24 PM EDT
[#4]
When I was much younger, I was careless and littered without thought of my actions or consequences.  I served in the Army, now I am so conscious, I actually put my cigarettes out on my shoe and save the butt, until I see trash can or an ashtray.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:08:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
When I was much younger, I was careless and littered without thought of my actions or consequences.  I served in the Army, now I am so conscious, I actually put my cigarettes out on my shoe and save the butt, until I see trash can or an ashtray.

if only all smokers acted like you, i would have a bit more respect for them
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:11:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

if only all smokers acted like you, i would have a bit more respect for them

Me too, I even have the courtesy to ask when in a bar, if a guest is eating, if my smoking would bother them.  I wish more smokers had that respect, and NON-smokers as well!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top