Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 6:47:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/8/2006 6:50:07 PM EDT by rcoers]
Do people that litter bug you as much as they do me?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:48:30 PM EDT
littering and? littering and?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:49:07 PM EDT
Nope. Litter-bugs should get lit on fire. thats all.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:52:12 PM EDT
It annoys me depending on the area I'm in. If the residents of the area are happy with garbage flowing around in the street, who am I to argue.

On the other hand, if I'm in an area that is well kept and clean I'll put trash in my pocket before I throw it on the ground.

When in Rome I guess.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:07:24 PM EDT
When I was much younger, I was careless and littered without thought of my actions or consequences. I served in the Army, now I am so conscious, I actually put my cigarettes out on my shoe and save the butt, until I see trash can or an ashtray.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:08:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RRAMAN69:
When I was much younger, I was careless and littered without thought of my actions or consequences. I served in the Army, now I am so conscious, I actually put my cigarettes out on my shoe and save the butt, until I see trash can or an ashtray.

if only all smokers acted like you, i would have a bit more respect for them
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:11:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Napoleon_Tanerite:

Originally Posted By RRAMAN69:

if only all smokers acted like you, i would have a bit more respect for them

Me too, I even have the courtesy to ask when in a bar, if a guest is eating, if my smoking would bother them. I wish more smokers had that respect, and NON-smokers as well!!
Top Top