Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2006 6:08:00 PM EDT
So for those who followed the posts of this morning you would have seen This little gem I posted.

Well I was determined to fix this problem. My basement is already a disater area, one of those "gonna get to it" projects thats spanned years. It needed organized in a bad way.

This is the opposite wall from my reloading bench...

So yes, its a bit disorganized. It was never a problem though cause thats all the mess there was....Until the "roomie" decided to move in.

Well, I corrected the problem. Spent all afternoon either at Home Depot or in the garage. The rest of the plywood shelf tops are in the garage. I'll stack everything up tomorrow.

Do not fuck with a mans reloading "room", especially if that man has the day off and a garage full of tools....
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:20:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell, make one of the lower shelves a little wider...and the roomie could sleep down there with her stuff.

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I think you need the queers on that "Reorganizing Your Closets" reality show to pay you a visit.

Hey, we oughta form up an ARFCOM group of guys wearing "NRA Life Member" caps and Mossy Oak Breakup that will come by shooter's homes and reorganize their loading benches. We could video the whole thing and send them in to American Rifleman TV; maybe get Jim Scoutten to host.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:26:59 PM EDT
[#3]
queer eye for the reloading guy......

this brass is so ICKY!!! let's try some brushed nickel!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:34:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
queer eye for the reloading guy......

this brass is so ICKY!!! let's try some brushed nickel!

How about queer eye for the post whore?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top