Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 1:24:41 PM EDT

OK here's the situation;
My younger (and dumber) brother drops in ever once in awhile, you know, when he NEEDS something and well as the story goes......drops in to do laundry at my house since he sucks.
He left 4 sticks of gum in his clothes and they are now "heat applied" to the inside of my 2 week old dryer
WTF do I tell HIM to use to clean it?   Something that will not "burn" in a crazy way and or leave a residue that will "burn" again and Fuck up any clothing and or ultimately the dryer.
Buying me a new one is outta the question as moocher boy is too cheap to do his garbage at the laundry mat much less replace it.

Help from any with experience.  

I do have a baton.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:28:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Try using Goof Off , it works wonders on gum and other sticky stuff.    maxx
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:29:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Try using Goof Off , it works wonders on gum and other sticky stuff.    maxx

Its also highly flamable
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 1:33:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Goof off will volatilize off quickly. You can also run the dryer without heat for a while to air it out.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:25:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Peanut butter disolves gum.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:35:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Drawn Down on him!
Someone had to say it
Hey he aint a mooch, make him bring food or beer when he comes to do clothes.
Make his ass clean it! My brother would make me claen house with him
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top