Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/8/2006 11:03:04 AM EDT
So I had a rough shift at work last night. I'm tired and hungry. I come home and fire up the computer. Clean up some business online and head on over to Arfcom.

Surfing the site, munching on various leftovers from my fridge. I grab a bag of dried plums, hey, I like 'em.

Arfcom is always a huge source of entertainment for me. I am really engrossed in some thread when I realize that I have just eaten about a pound of the dried plums.

Dried plums = prunes.

Am I going to die?

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:04:43 AM EDT
Quick. Send me all your guns. I will keep them safe from the acid rain of operatorerror!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:13:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By operatorerror:

....................Dried plums = prunes.

Am I going to die?

No, but don't worry if you're out on the back porch and you get the urge. If you have a clear shot to the terlet, just aim thru the screen door. You'll be fine.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:15:47 AM EDT
Don't worry prunes never work, unless your caught in a traffic jam on your local freeway.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:25:23 AM EDT
They are like any other fruit. They got as much nutrients as the fresh fruit but without the water. They're good for you, at least a lot better than chips.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:30:47 AM EDT

Originally Posted By warlord:
They are like any other fruit. They got as much nutrients as the fresh fruit but without the water. They're good for you, at least a lot better than chips.

Yeah, but a pound of dried plums is like two dozen real prunes!

I might get a prolapse!
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:45:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/8/2006 11:47:43 AM EDT by warlord]

Originally Posted By warlord:

Yeah, but a pound of dried plums is like two dozen real prunes!

I might get a prolapse!

The Calif plum growers assoc has got approval for them to call prunes, dried plums.

Actally, if you really need to do a BM, drink coffee like Starbucks that contain more than the usual amount of caffience, caffiene can cause sphinter muscle reactions.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:04:02 PM EDT

Am I going to die?

No, but you will see God.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:08:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By coyote3:

Am I going to die?

No, but you will see God.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:10:48 PM EDT
Wet prunes or prune juice work in 30-60 mins. Dried prunes are much less effective.
Top Top