Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 6:53:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:54:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe they (the government) needs to spend more time checking things like this out instead of spying on its citizens ?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:00:03 AM EDT
[#2]
What makes you think they aren't spying on Ptech?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:18:50 AM EDT
[#3]
The SELLOUT of the American people continues!.............reagrdless of whatever administration is in power!!

One day the American people will wake up and be surprised when their country is gone!..........
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:19:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
What makes you think they aren't spying on Ptech?

Because we would have stopped 9/11 if we were.  The .gov just doesn't seem to be able to get good intel on the middle east.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:27:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Now, now.  I think we should all refrain from passing judgement until the Uber-Capitalists get an opportunity to stop by and explain profit motive, free market economies, and why this is really good for America.

After all, any good economist understands, Money > Country, right?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:32:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:47:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Now, now.  I think we should all refrain from passing judgement until the Uber-Capitalists get an opportunity to stop by and explain profit motive, free market economies, and why this is really good for America.

After all, any good economist understands, Money > Country, right?

+1

Sometimes I think the GD forum  title needs changed to RepublicanUnderground, as no matter what this administration does or doesn't do the ardent defenders come out of the woodwork.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:50:16 AM EDT
[#8]
tag.

Don't know much about this subject. So I'm going to do a little research before jumping to any conclusions. Suffice to say, it doesn't sound good.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:56:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The SELLOUT of the American people continues!.............reagrdless of whatever administration is in power!!

One day the American people will wake up and be surprised when their country is gone!..........

They will still be sleeping at the wheel even when everything has been long sold.

ETA:
Greatest generation my ass.
Baby Boomers are sellouts.
Gen X'rs suck.
Gen Y'rs are spoiled brats.

We are all dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed!

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:07:51 AM EDT
[#10]
www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/2002/021208-secure01.htm

www.computerworld.com/securitytopics/security/story/0,10801,77680,00.html

www.computerworld.com/securitytopics/security/story/0,10801,77682,00.html

A couple of articles to read.  I'm trying to figure out if this is old news or not.

I'm guessing old news that's being brought up for partisan political purposes.  This stuff started in the late 90's during Clinton's reign.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:55:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:51:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top