Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/7/2006 3:56:49 AM EDT
STREISAND: BUSH IS DUMMBE; ESSAY FILLED WITH SPELLING ERRORS
Mon Mar 06 2006 11:43:52 ET
Link
Barbra Streisand has launched a new spelling error-ridden dispatch on the Internet -- a dispatch that mocks President Bush for being a "C student!"

In her February 28th, 2006 essay, Streisand flubs 11 words, a personal record.

• Irag
• curruption
• dictatoriship
• crediblity
• Adminstration
• warrented
• desperatly
• preceedings
• ouside
• subpoening
• responsibilty

And this time around, Streisand makes four spelling errors -- in one sentence!

["In the 1970’s, during the Nixon Adminstration, serious political curruption arose and the Republican leadership stepped up and took responsibilty by holding hearings and subpoening administration officials."]

Streisand has not seen fit to run a spellcheck on the rant as of Noon, March 06.

"The arrogance of this C student," Streisand says of Bush.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:05:25 AM EDT
Note to all Liberals:

Ya’ll ain’t half as smart as you believe you are. And Conservatives are a whole lot smarter than you think.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:07:00 AM EDT
Hillery Klinton is good friends with Barbera Strysand.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:08:13 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:09:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 2A373:

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:11:59 AM EDT
That's gold.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:03:24 AM EDT
Look at that nose. You could land stealth bombers on it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:07:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 2A373:

'Bout sums it up.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:10:04 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 6:57:08 AM EDT
I just love super intelligent cunts.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:26:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:28:25 AM EDT
Saw it on Drudge. Don't criticize if you aren't literate.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:36:45 AM EDT
[Nelson] Ha Ha! [/Nelson]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:37:20 AM EDT
Not that she is smart, but you do know she didn't type that into "her" blog right?

ARFCOM.... Critiquing spelling and grammar?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:40:39 AM EDT
Brolin -- most pussywhipped individual on planet earth ?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:44:19 AM EDT
Oh, shut the F@CK UP. Put something in your pie hole besides your foot!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:44:36 AM EDT
Very few people here can give her shit about spelling. After a while, i just auto-correct in my head.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:45:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By falaholic1:
Very few people here can give her shit about spelling. After a while, i just auto-correct in my head.

Yeah but us bad spellers also don't go around acting like we are masters of the English language either.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:47:17 AM EDT
The thing that makes this funny is that she has made fun of President Bush for the very thing that she is guilty of.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:51:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/7/2006 7:53:11 AM EDT by raf]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:58:07 AM EDT
She at least can write in complete sentences, unlike ALec BaLDwiN
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:06:34 AM EDT
Yet another reason why Hollywood needs to stay the fuck out of politics.

I always wonder why celebrities, living in the lap of luxury, think their opinion matters more than mine. They are so separated from reality, they think they are more important than the rest of the world, and if everyone did things their way, the world would be filled with rainbows and happiness, and everyone would live in harmony.

The reality: this world is a fucking shit hole made worse by overly pampered Hollywood dip shits who have no clue what hardship truly is, and yet talk as though they haven’t spent a day without.

Streisand is an idiot, regardless of whether she wrote this or one of her dip shit lackeys did. I think she needs to shut her face.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:08:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:09:23 AM EDT
Isn't she reaching the age range for Alzhiemer's to start showing up?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:12:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Troy:
One of the tenents of liberalism is the belief (despite plenty of evidence to the contrary) that they are "smarter" and "better educated" than the rest of society, and that conservatives are only conservative because they are too dumb to know any better.

Many people follow liberal ideology for no other reason than that it makes them "feel smart."

-Troy

Center mass.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:15:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/7/2006 9:16:45 AM EDT by TheCynic]

Originally Posted By ALLANJ:

MECHA STREISAND!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 9:16:48 AM EDT
I'd be more impressed if STREISAND had more than a high school education.....
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:11:16 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Lord_Grey_Boots:
I'd be more impressed if STREISAND had more than a high school education.....

Well, don't be impressed

* Barbra Streisand had already embarked on a show business career by the time she was a teenager and did not attend college.

* Cher left home at age sixteen to pursue an acting career and did not finish high school.

* Martin Sheen did fail his college entrance exam for the University of Dayton but maintains that he did so on purpose so that he could pursue an acting career over the objections of his disapproving father.

* Jessica Lange studied art at the University of Minnesota but left school before the completion of her freshman year.

* Alec Baldwin spent three years studying political science at George Washington University before switching to New York University's drama department to pursue an acting career, and he eventually returned to NYU and received a BFA degree in Drama in 1993. (Could not find any information about a "scandal" prompting his departure from George Washington University.)

* Julia Roberts moved to New York after finishing high school to pursue an acting career and did not attend college.

* Sean Penn joined the Los Angeles Repertory Theater after finishing high school and did not attend college.

* Susan Sarandon graduated from Catholic University in Washington, DC, with a degree in Drama.

* Ed Asner enrolled at the University of Chicago, but his education was interrupted by an Army hitch; after his discharge he embarked on an acting career and did not return to college to complete a degree.

* George Clooney studied Broadcast Journalism at Northern Kentucky University but left school before completing a degree.

* Michael Moore briefly attended the University of Michigan at Flint before leaving school.

* Sarah Jessica Parker was already a professional performer before starting high school and did not attend college after graduating.

* Jennifer Aniston graduated from New York's High School of Performing Arts and pursued an acting career without attending college

* Mike Farrell joined the Marines after finishing high school and afterwards embarked upon an acting career without attending college.

* Janeane Garofalo studied history at Providence College in Rhode Island. There is conflicting information about whether she completed her degree or left school during her senior year; most biographies indicate the former.

* Larry Hagman attended Bard College in Anandale-on-the-Hudson for one year before leaving school and pursuing an acting career.

From snopes
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:18:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By TheCynic:

Originally Posted By ALLANJ:

MECHA STREISAND!

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:57:22 AM EDT

* Mike Farrell joined the Marines after finishing high school and afterwards embarked upon an acting career without attending college.

Mike Farrell was a Marine?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:15:40 AM EDT
http://www.mikefarrell.org/bio.html
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:22:22 AM EDT
What a stupid clown.

Top Top