Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2006 3:12:06 AM EDT
I just finished the school to transition from the 737 to the 757/767 yesterday, and am flying my first trip across the North Atlantic this afternoon.  I woke up really early this morning and just laid in bed trying to remember all the navigation procedures. It'll all become clearer when I'm looking at the real things instead of just reading books, right?? Hope you aren't reading about that lost airliner on the news tonight.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:35:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Not guilty.

(I'm glad there aren't any videos out there of things I did in A4's and F4's back in the day, though...)
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:39:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:42:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
www.tigersweat.com/images/air11.jpg

ohhh man, that was good. Anyway, don't sweat it bro, you'll do fine.

ETA: Just be glad you're flying over the North Atlantic & not over Nachobellgrande.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:25:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Okay, I'm back. It went well. The FAA designee who was there to sign me off got drunk in Ireland and fell asleep most of the way back the next day. He pretty much had to sign me off after that.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:29:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Did United bitch about the ride all night long on VHF?  And how was that sunrise? "More coffee, please..."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top