Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/14/2001 10:02:58 AM EDT
I'm planning a little jaunt around the Pensacola area, last week of August-first week of Sept. My shooting interests lie mostly in HP Competition. Anyone on the board here from that area & know of any HP events in that time frame?
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 12:58:23 PM EDT
I am in the P'Cola area, and will do some checking and will let you know.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 1:14:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/14/2001 1:10:35 PM EDT by LS1Eddie]
Check out [url]http://www.pensacolarifleandpistolclub.com/[/url] They sponsor HP, but I'm not sure when. Also, Hurlburt Field (about 35 miles east) sponsors a HP match on the first Saturday (I think) of each month. If you're interested, shoot me an email and I'll firm that up. Eddie
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 2:41:42 PM EDT
Bermshot, Off the subject, but where can I find some carbide for my new lamp. I ordered the Gun Smoke lamp, but I need to find some carbide here locally. I would have e-mailed, but I can't find you address. E-mail me back if you can. Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 2:48:21 PM EDT
There is a highpower match at PR&PC on Saturday, Aug 25th @ 10am. You can get the e-mail address off the web site for more information. Regards
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 6:39:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By donv: Bermshot, Off the subject, but where can I find some carbide for my new lamp. Thanks!
View Quote
Best bet would most likely be from a welding supply outfit. There are several such outfits in the Memphis area, if that's where you are. Dropped my E-Mail addie for a while, during the virus scare. Will put it back this PM. Stg44, LS1Eddie, jgage: Thanks for the info.
Top Top