Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 5:33:02 PM EDT
Has anyone heard Ammu-Nation voice it is the funniest thing ever.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:34:41 PM EDT
[#1]
i use cheat codes, so i wouldn tknow
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Which game? Liberty City Stories is the only modern one I've played, but one of my friends is trying to get me a completely legitimate of course... copy of San Andreas.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:38:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Which game? Liberty City Stories is the only modern one I've played, but one of my friends is trying to get me a completely legitimate of course... copy of San Andreas.

San Andreas.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:39:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I have "Vice City" and "San Andreas".....the Ammu-Nation guy says......"If anyone asks, you didn't get these here!", and "The revolution's coming!"....those are my two favorites.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:41:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have "Vice City" and "San Andreas".....the Ammu-Nation guy says......"If anyone asks, you didn't get these here!", and "The revolution's coming!"....those are my two favorites.

Heh... in LCS, it's "I don't need to see any ID, you look trustworthy," and "Need a license too?"
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:49:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm talking about the Radio.

"Dam I sounded like hot shit in that last commerical"

"Ladies tired of being wistled at by constrution workers why dont you whistle back with a high powered rifle"
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I also like the add where he mentions the documentary Red Dawn
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:06:23 PM EDT
[#8]
On which one? GTA:Vice City?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:36:25 PM EDT
[#9]
When I got my first gun in game, and I was aiming it around my character said "its my constitutional right, bitch."
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:38:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't shoot anybody.  I just send my crip to the gym everyday.  He's huge now!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:04:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Does anyone know where the damn pilot school is?

I have been looking for that damn thing and I can't find it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 9:05:45 PM EDT
[#12]
GTA:SA "There are cultists everywhere, friend!"
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 10:59:34 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

www.gamefaq.com
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:04:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Take a car to the airport and use it to jump over the gate,once in you can get a couple different planes. the pilot school is way up north of area 69, it will not open until later in the game.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:25:42 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Take a car to the airport and use it to jump over the gate,once in you can get a couple different planes. the pilot school is way up north of area 69, it will not open until later in the game.

Doesn't take that long to beat the game.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:04:36 AM EDT
[#16]
Want some fun in the game.  Before they unlock swim over to the "Vegas Area" and try to collect all the oysters over there.  As soon as you hit land you get 5 stars and then stand by for all the police and military trying to kill your ass.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:56:15 PM EDT
[#17]
I played GTA LC quite a bit. One of the things I liked to do, was use the cheat code to up my wanted rating, then start running. Nothing like a little run & gun to get the blood pumping.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:14:54 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

who needs pilot school in San Andreas?...just STEAL the planes...like everything else......fly the crop duster into the airport, land it, and the go steal the Lear jet.......and when you fly where you shouldn't go, you get shot down by F-16s......
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:20:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Don't remember the exact line, but in "Vice City" (I'm boycotting San Andreas), the guy mentions screening of "the documentary Red Dawn" at the shop!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:26:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I played GTA LC quite a bit. One of the things I liked to do, was use the cheat code to up my wanted rating, then start running. Nothing like a little run & gun to get the blood pumping.

+10

i always do that on Vice City
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:34:26 PM EDT
[#21]
I normaly do just steal the planes but most of them up north are locked and I figured that going to the pilot school may unlock them.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 7:27:21 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+10

i always do that on Vice City

You use a cheat code for that?

I'd just go on a rampage (usually starting with a baseball bat and the chick standing outside the mall that looked like my ex ) until they came after me with tank -  which I would then steal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top