Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/6/2006 4:16:17 PM EDT
burythehatchet (1000+ posts) Mon Mar-06-06 08:14 PM
Original message
Program Note: Case for Impeachment will be on the SPAN at 9:30 PM EST
This is the great panel that was moderated by Sam Seder. It took place last Saturday night, I believe.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:19:12 PM EDT
exactly what good would it accomplish for our country? Perhaps break down the confidence and powers of the Executive branch even further so we "have to yield " to the authority and power of the UN.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:21:47 PM EDT
They hate Bush and it's that simple.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:32:58 PM EDT
note to dems, field a better candidate with better policies next time.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:37:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Fourays2:
note to dems, field a better candidate with better policies next time.



Another note to dems: Hate got you where you are today, it will lead you to this spot from now on.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:41:50 PM EDT
i wonder if this will become a new trend. the party out of power will try to impeach the sitting president for political reasons..... only time will tell, but this stinks of political bullshit and nothing more
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:55:29 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Napoleon_Tanerite:
i wonder if this will become a new trend. the party out of power will try to impeach the sitting president for political reasons..... only time will tell, but this stinks of political bullshit and nothing more



I have considered that as well.
"You did it to our guy, now we're gonna do it to your guy!"
Interesting...
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:57:50 PM EDT
I take it Arfcom thinks Bush should not be impeached?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:47:49 PM EDT
This arfcommer thinks we should fire them all, executive, legislative, judicial, everybody.

We'd be way better off with a lottery, with just a few basic disqualifiers, like jury duty.

Governance is not that complicated, if you're not sure what you should do, read the constitution again.

Yeah, impeach his ass, but don't stop there. 99% of congress has violated their oath of office, and I'm not too sure about the other 1% either.

Wouldn't be a bad thing if some of the worst offenders were tried for treason and spent the rest of their natural lives making big rocks into little rocks, and keep a camera on them feeding a monitor in the capital building so no one forgets what happens when you betray your oath and your nation. The republic would be better off.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:58:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By K2QB3:
This arfcommer thinks we should fire them all, executive, legislative, judicial, everybody.

We'd be way better off with a lottery, with just a few basic disqualifiers, like jury duty.

Governance is not that complicated, if you're not sure what you should do, read the constitution again.

Yeah, impeach his ass, but don't stop there. 99% of congress has violated their oath of office, and I'm not too sure about the other 1% either.

Wouldn't be a bad thing if some of the worst offenders were tried for treason and spent the rest of their natural lives making big rocks into little rocks, and keep a camera on them feeding a monitor in the capital building so no one forgets what happens when you betray your oath and your nation. The republic would be better off.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:11:49 PM EDT
Setting aside any of the other complaints I have about the President's policies, the one I feel he should be removed from office for is his absolute refusal to have each and every Mexican soldier who invades (assisting drug cartels) our nation killed. He is encouraging Mexican invasion. Why? What power is it that Vincente Fox wields that has our President behaving like his personal puppet? Dope habit? Oil reserves? Vacation property?
Top Top