Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 7:14:21 AM EDT
my dad passed this off to me yesterday.  as i remember, it is kinda a P.O.S.  any ideas on value?  i have no need for this, so i will sell it so i can buy some ammo.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:18:51 AM EDT
[#1]
any more details?  caliber?  markings?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:20:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
any more details?  caliber?  markings?

It's a 22.

It's this things little cousin.

I have see those 22's go for a couple/few hundred.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:22:08 AM EDT
[#3]
$87.00
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:23:04 AM EDT
[#4]
all i know is that the gun is an Intratec Scorpion Tec-22. ( .22 cal)  it is in great condition.  doesnt appear to be fired that many times.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:23:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
$87.00

i was thinking that.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:24:56 AM EDT
[#6]
My brother bought one about a year ago and paid $200 for it. That may help. If you didn't already know, it takes 10/22 mags, so it will only feed as good as the mag.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:26:30 AM EDT
[#7]
From $150-250

A dealer will offer you $100-125 so they still have room to make a few bucks. There are a few listed on the net for sale between those values and are not moving.

CH
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:27:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
my dad passed this off to me yesterday.  as i remember, it is kinda a P.O.S.  any ideas on value?  i have no need for this, so i will sell it so i can buy some ammo.

i19.photobucket.com/albums/b199/Anteverius/POS.jpg

NEED? NEED? WTF DOES "NEED" HAVE TO DO WITH IT?
I've got safes full of guns I don't "NEED"!

I regret selling almost every gun I've ever sold,and I haven't some one in decades.(well,one,but it was to family)
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:28:52 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I regret selling almost every gun I've ever sold,and I haven't some one in decades.(well,one,but it was to family)

but i do need ammo though.

everyone, thanks for the replies so far
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:31:18 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

but i do need ammo though.

everyone, thanks for the replies so far

Dude, your Dad gave it to you. Even though it may be a POS I garan-frikken-tee you that one day you will regret selling it. Do not sell it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:31:27 AM EDT
[#11]
There was a couple threads on one of those a year or so ago..one guy who got one cause it was 'neat' was annoyed that he spent about $200 on something that wouldn't feed more than 3 or 4 rounds without jamming..

If it runs, hey, more power to you

If I knew it was reliable...I'd get one, just for the hell of it..

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:33:48 AM EDT
[#12]
I like it. Looks like a fun little plinker if it would feed properly. Maybe just use original ruger mags. I would ask 200 and settle for maybe 150? That would get you 1000 rounds of something
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:34:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I like it. Looks like a fun little plinker if it would feed properly. Maybe just use original ruger mags. I would ask 200 and settle for maybe 150? That would get you 1000 rounds of something

my thoughts exactly
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top