Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/6/2006 7:14:21 AM EDT
my dad passed this off to me yesterday. as i remember, it is kinda a P.O.S. any ideas on value? i have no need for this, so i will sell it so i can buy some ammo.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:18:51 AM EDT
any more details? caliber? markings?
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:20:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By xinflt:
any more details? caliber? markings?

It's a 22.

It's this things little cousin.

I have see those 22's go for a couple/few hundred.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:22:08 AM EDT
$87.00
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:23:04 AM EDT
all i know is that the gun is an Intratec Scorpion Tec-22. ( .22 cal) it is in great condition. doesnt appear to be fired that many times.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:23:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By triburst1:
$87.00

i was thinking that.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:24:56 AM EDT
My brother bought one about a year ago and paid $200 for it. That may help. If you didn't already know, it takes 10/22 mags, so it will only feed as good as the mag.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:26:30 AM EDT
From $150-250

A dealer will offer you $100-125 so they still have room to make a few bucks. There are a few listed on the net for sale between those values and are not moving.

CH
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:27:49 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Anteverius:
my dad passed this off to me yesterday. as i remember, it is kinda a P.O.S. any ideas on value? i have no need for this, so i will sell it so i can buy some ammo.

i19.photobucket.com/albums/b199/Anteverius/POS.jpg

NEED? NEED? WTF DOES "NEED" HAVE TO DO WITH IT?
I've got safes full of guns I don't "NEED"!

I regret selling almost every gun I've ever sold,and I haven't some one in decades.(well,one,but it was to family)
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:28:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/6/2006 7:29:24 AM EDT by Anteverius]

Originally Posted By Dave15:

I regret selling almost every gun I've ever sold,and I haven't some one in decades.(well,one,but it was to family)

but i do need ammo though.

everyone, thanks for the replies so far
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:31:18 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Dave15:

but i do need ammo though.

everyone, thanks for the replies so far

Dude, your Dad gave it to you. Even though it may be a POS I garan-frikken-tee you that one day you will regret selling it. Do not sell it.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:31:27 AM EDT
There was a couple threads on one of those a year or so ago..one guy who got one cause it was 'neat' was annoyed that he spent about $200 on something that wouldn't feed more than 3 or 4 rounds without jamming..

If it runs, hey, more power to you

If I knew it was reliable...I'd get one, just for the hell of it..

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:33:48 AM EDT
I like it. Looks like a fun little plinker if it would feed properly. Maybe just use original ruger mags. I would ask 200 and settle for maybe 150? That would get you 1000 rounds of something
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:34:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By al_bundy:
I like it. Looks like a fun little plinker if it would feed properly. Maybe just use original ruger mags. I would ask 200 and settle for maybe 150? That would get you 1000 rounds of something

my thoughts exactly
Top Top