Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2006 6:16:21 PM EDT
Is anyone watching this show on FoxNews right now???......they are disclosing some very disturbing details about Iran's nuclear program, and the IAEA, going back to 1995. ...rut-roh.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:17:42 PM EDT
[#1]
now I am, thanks.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:17:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Details man....................

Wife and I are watching The Cave.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:18:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:21:16 PM EDT
[#4]
It's a Fox News special....

"Iran and the Bomb"

I think just a 1 hour special.... a scary special.

It will show you why those pussies in France and Germany are finally backing the US regarding Iran  

They are just within Iran's missle range  
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#5]
John Bolton said that if Iran continues down their current path that "they will suffer painful and tangible consequences".

Iran has killed more Americans with terrorism since 1979, second only to Al-Queda.

Iran has had the blueprints, via a rogue Pakistani nuclear scientist, to make highly enriched uranium into a perfectly round hemisphere. This shape is needed to create the nuclear reaction needed in a bomb....they acquired these blueprints in 1987.

When the IAEA discovered Iran's uranium enrichment project in 2002, Iran dismantled the whole plant, piece by piece, removing the building, pavement for roads, and even the first few feet of Earth. There was no trace that the plant ever existed.

As early as 1995, Iran was trying to rebuild their light-water plant that Saddam bombed in the Iran-Iraq war.

Suuuuuuure, they only want it for electricity purposes. Something fishy this way comes.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:58:48 PM EDT
[#6]
I missed it. Did they mention a guy named Blix?

rj
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:59:04 PM EDT
[#7]
scary stuff.....
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:59:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I missed it. Did they mention a guy named Blix?

rj

as in Hans Blix??........I  didn't hear his name.....
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:11:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

as in Hans Blix??........I  didn't hear his name.....

Yeah, the guy is an idiot. Couldn't imagine that anyone wouldn't play by his rules.

Fool.

rj
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 7:21:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Re-air at 1:00am if anyone wants to tape it.

rj
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:37:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top