Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:41:58 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is it a black helicopter?

www.home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/copter.gif

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:53:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I think it's safe to assume he is now back at the mother-ship, probably getting "probed", or gang "probed".

Let's see blue/white chopper, spotlight, night vision, appears to be looking for something.........

Could it be the police with a FLIR, looking for someone? Or the police practicing using the FLIR/Spottlight?  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:54:57 AM EDT
[#6]
There was a helicopter hovering around over my house for about 5min last night... didn't bother to see who it was though.

Likely LE searching for growers, an escaped (or future) convict, or possibly Mil training exercise.

In your case it was most likely LE (and poorly funded, according to their crappy light).
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:12:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is it a black helicopter?

www.home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/copter.gif

That's hilarious!  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:14:26 AM EDT
[#8]

EVERYBODY PANIC!!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:10:16 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Where do people get tin-foil to make tin-foil hats?   Or, do they use aluminum foil?

Is aluminum foil as safe and effective as real tin, tin-foil?

Perspiring minds want to know.

Finally,  would you trust drunk-teddy to drive a female loved one across a bridge?

I believe tin foil is another name for aluminum foil.

"TRUST NO ONE"
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:53:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Moral of the story:  Don't grow your dope in an open field.

Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:11:56 AM EDT
[#11]
The FLIR is picking up the heat signature from your indoor greenhouse.  They'll be back with the drug sniffing dogs later.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:16:09 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Where do people get tin-foil to make tin-foil hats?   Or, do they use aluminum foil?

Is aluminum foil as safe and effective as real tin, tin-foil?

Perspiring minds want to know.

Finally,  would you trust drunk-teddy to drive a female loved one across a bridge?

I believe tin foil is another name for aluminum foil.

"TRUST NO ONE"

+1

This is America damn it!

We short everything!  Peggy is peg.  Matthew is Matt.  Awe Geez Not This Shit Again is AGNTSA.

You actually expect ARFCOM members to write out aluminum?!?!?!  That is like 4 syllibals.  Not to mention the PITA to spell it! Tin is easy.  Even TRG can spell tin....usually.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 8:18:34 AM EDT
[#13]
Next time the helo comes around go out and point your AR at it. I hear it produces positive results.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top