Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2006 10:55:23 AM EDT
You always hear about [Insert terrorist group] taking credit for [Insert act of terror] on their websites. Do any of you know of these websites the media always claims are around with the admissions of guilt?

Links?
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:57:23 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
You always hear about [Insert terrorist group] taking credit for [Insert act of terror] on their websites. Do any of you know of these websites the media always claims are around with the admissions of guilt?

Links?

I think I found one here.

-Ben
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:57:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I know of one.

Belly full of propaganda

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:57:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Al-Jazeera

BC
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:01:58 AM EDT
[#4]
DUh
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:04:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Here's one.

True Terroists.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:04:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I knew I was going to get a thread full of crap, funny, but not what I am aiming for. I need actual links to terrorists websites. You are not going to google it and find it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I found one

Friends of Al qaeda
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:05:42 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Here's one.

True Terroists.

Foreign, not domestic.

I agree though.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#9]
i had one shut down.

here's the text from a page of it that i saved:

=========================================

THE PERMISSIBILITY OF SELF SACRIFICE OPERATIONS
AL AMALIYYAT AL ISTISHHADIYYAH

PART 1

THE TWO MISSING OBLIGATIONS

Today we are facing a time when the dignity of the Muslim ummah is under attack and the Muslims have lost the two branches of dignity, those two obligations after Tawheed; that of the establishment of Al Khilafah and that of Al Jihad.

These are the two missing pillars in the deen of Islam and in the ummah of Muhammad (saw), the first pillar of Tawheed is shaken from the distortion and abuse.

Allah (swt) is testing us in this century with two big tests, with the two noblest obligations after Tawheed, the two missing obligations - the absence of the Khalifah to implement Islam, and the absence of Jihad in both its divisions, the offensive and defensive, whether as a fard kifayah or fard 'ayn.

The Ahkaam will rise, when it becomes fard 'ayn on the Muslims to go to jihad. But there is something in between. The Muslim, if he does not get the honour to participate in the battlefield with the mujahideen, he should be engaged on speaking about the jihad, promoting the jihad and Mujahideen, and if you are not able to engage on establishing the khilafah, you should be speaking about the obligation of khilafah, and preparing for the khilafah.

Abu Huraira narrated that the Prophet (saw) said:
"Whoever dies and never engages in a Ghazu (jihad, expedition, fighting etc), and never had between himself the niyyah to go, he dies on a branch of Nifaq." [Abu Dawood]

Imaan is sayings and actions, but there is something hidden - the intention (Niyyah). Therefore we should always be in that niyyah with regards to jihad.

Ubadah ibn thabit narrated that the Prophet (saw) said:
"Whoever loves to meet Allah, Allah will love to meet him, and whoever hates to meet him, Allah will hate to meet him."

The Mujahid is always hurrying to meet his lord, because losing that opportunity is punishment and meeting him is mercy.

The Prophet (saw) said:
"Allah likes you, when you slaughter, to slaughter properly, when you kill, kill properly."

Nowadays the enemy has the upper hand over us and we do not have the means to fight back, resulting that when one part of the Ummah is bleeding, another part is attacked. While some areas have all their defections exposed because of years that the kuffar have been poisoning the Muslims, resulting that the Muslims are full of diseases, and they are needy for people to rise, and Allah (swt) designated people from the youth to rise.

The Mujahid has Qiyaam ul Layl, all night, and in the daytime he goes out looking for the kuffar to fight, seeking only two things, victory or martyrdom. It is narrated that Allah (swt) said:
"There is no way for the kaafir and the one who killed him to meet in the same place in the hereafter."

Either way there is victory, whether he kills or is killed. Allah (swt) said:
"Say: "Can you expect for us (any fate) other than one of two glorious things- (Martyrdom or victory)? But we can expect for you either that Allah will send his punishment from Himself, or by our hands. So wait (expectant); we too will wait with you."" [EMQ 9: 52]

We seek for the kuffar, only for Allah to send calamities on them, or to punish them ourselves.

In Jihad there is always an Amir ul Jihad, especially for offensive jihad. In defensive jihad, there is a permit at the start of fighting to fight however you can, but eventually you must organise and appoint an Amir. The Amir has titles, like Al Ghazi (the raider), Al Mansur. etc Abdullah ibn Umar narrated that the Prophet (saw) said:
"Allah (swt) made my provision under the shade of my spear."

And it is narrated that he (saw) said:
"And there is humiliation for the one who disobeys my order (to fight)" and after that they started to give bay'ah, "the bay'ah of death."

Yazid bin Abi Ubaid said:
"I asked Salamah ibn Aqwa', "on what did you give the bay'ah to rasulullah on the day of hudaibiyah?" he said: "for death."" [Bukhari and Muslim, An Nisa'i, Tirmizi and Musnad Imam Ahmad]

and Allah (swt) said:
"Allah traded with the believers, I will give you Jannah, if you give me your life and your wealth, they fight in the way of Allah, they kill and are killed. a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah. then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme." [EMQ 9:111]

We are not targeting for something small in the dunya, we target Jannah and the hur ul 'een. Allah traded with the believers, first with their life, and then their wealth, whether they die by the sword, the gun, or the bomb. There is no difference between the one who wants to sell himself to his lord with a plane or by receiving a bullet or receiving a sword, or by becoming a bullet for the sake of Allah.

If we say that Allah is selling to us, there must be a buyer, or if Allah is buying then there must be a seller, Allah said that he purchases from the believers, so we are the sellers, and that is better for us because the seller is always the one who makes the profit. Allah ordered us in the time of jumu'ah to leave selling, not buying, because selling is the one that is harder to leave, because it is the better position, we should take lesson from this, That Allah (swt) is offering to buy from us our life for Jannah, we should seek to be in this better position, i.e. with the opportunity to sell our life for the sake of Allah (swt).

A Sahabi said:
"I don't care as long as I die a Muslim, whichever side I die from."

The Prophet (saw) said:
"The shaheed will never feel at the time of his death except a pinch." [An Nasaai, Tirmizi, Musnad Imam Ahmad]

The Prophet (saw) told us this to encourage the Muslims, Allah has already said that he has accepted to buy from us, we only have to offer him our life.

This topic of 'Martyrdom Operations', is divided into 10 divisions:

1- MARTYRDOM OPERATIONS - AL AMALIYYAT AL ISTISHHADIYYAH

Suicide is forbidden, whether to kill yourself for a woman, or for dunya, or to be saved from humiliation etc, all this is death of jahiliyyah. However Self Sacrifice is different, Al Amaliyyat is 'operations', Al Aml is the action, and the plural is A'mal, the actions always leave behind some kind of mark or sign.

The difference between actions and operation is like the difference of 'man - Insan' and 'Humanity - Insaniyyah', between hukm and Haakimiyyah, between Rabb and Rububiyyah.
Al Amaliyyat Al Istishhadiyyah - Martyrdom operations, is the operation where you are seeking martyrdom, and means to be killed for the sake of Allah. So for definite the one who wants to seek to be killed, must do an operation, to leave the mark - of the dead bodies, the defeated enemies. Whether your body is one piece or many, or the enemy's bodies are one piece or many.

It was narrated that:
"The Prophet (saw) was asked, "A man fought for the sake of bravery, and one who fought for the sake of nationalism, which one is fee sabilillah (in the way of Allah)? The Prophet (saw) said: "Whoever fights for Allah's word to be the highest, he is fee sabilillah."" [Musnad Imam Ahmad]

The definition of Al Amaliyyah Al Istishhadiyyah:
"The martyrdom operation is a specific action performed by the mujahid, with certainty or least amount of doubt that it will inflict on the enemy killing and suffering, and that he has certainty or the least amount of doubt that he will reach martyrdom by being killed for the sake of Allah (swt)."

So this action is something that is specific. He, the Mujahid is the one who knows that he is going to do it, and how much certainty he has that he will kill from the kuffar and that he will be killed.

Nowadays we say that it is a form of resistance, and it is known after the discovery of explosives, that in guerrilla warfare that he will use as much explosives he has to inflict maximum damage on the enemy. This is what has been seen in the Second World War, even the Japanese used it though there was no martyrdom for them as they are non-muslims.

In a martyrdom operation, it is not possible that he should return unscathed, it is necessary that he will be harmed and will target to be killed in the operation.

2- EVIDENCE OF ITS AUTHENTICITY

It has been narrated by Suhaib Al Rumi about the story of the Boy and the people of the ditch. The story about the young boy who would go and be set by the king to be taught magic, he would go to see a priest also though he was warned by the priest not to come - because they will find out. Eventually they did notice that the boy was coming late, and eventually found out that he was being taught by the priest. They ordered to kill the boy but could not, every time they attempted to do so, Allah (swt) protected and saved him …

He said to the king:
"You will not be able to kill me until you do what I order you to," the king asked: "What should I do?" he said: "gather all the people, and tie me to a tree, and then get a bow and put the arrow on the bow, and say "in the name of Allah, the lord of this boy," and throw the arrow and you will kill me." The king gathered the people, and he took the arrow, and said "in the name of Allah, the lord of this boy." He threw the arrow and the arrow went directly into his head (the boy's head), the boy put his hand on his head and he died, all the people began to say, "we believe in the lord of the boy, we believe in the lord of the boy, we believe in the lord of the boy," the king said: "do you believe in him without to ask my permission?" and he ordered to dig a ditch, and to throw them in, and the people did not hesitate." [Muslim, Tirmizi and Musnad Imam Ahmad]

The story is mentioned by Allah (swt) in Surah Buruj. And ibn Taymiyyah said on this story,
"The boy said to the king, "Kill Me". He ordered him to kill him for the sake of the deen to prevail, for this reason the four Imams loved for the Muslims to go into the middle of the kuffar, and even if he has the least amount of doubt that he is going to be killed, if that has benefit for the Muslims." [Majmou; Fattawa v-28 p-540]

That is also why the Ulemah said that it is allowed to sacrifice your life in order to benefit the Muslims. Allah (swt) said:
"Among the people, there is someone who will sell himself to please Allah, and Allah is kind to His servants." [EMQ 2: 207]

The sahabah applied this ayah to the one who fought the enemy by himself in the battlefield. Umar ibn Khattab, Abu Huraira, and other sahabah believed that any person who goes into the enemy by himself to cause destruction even by himself alone, that this ayah is applicable to him. [Tirmizi, ibn hibban, Tafsir Qurtubi v-2 p-261]

3- THE SAHABAH

Hisham narrated:
"He carried himself (alone) between two armies, and some people started to reject it and claim that he was putting himself in harm, Umar ibn Khattab was there and quoted the ayah:
"Among the people, there is someone who will sell himself to please Allah, and Allah is kind to His servants." [2: 207]" [Baihaqi]

Imam Qurtubi said about this ayah, that this ayah is about the one who goes into the enemy by himself to fight. [Qurtubi v-2 p-21]

Also in battle, seven people were selected by Muhammad (saw) from the Ansar with two men from the Muhajireen, he (saw) said to them
"They are coming towards us, who can throw them out from us and he will be in Jannah and he will be my friend in Jannah?"
one man from the Ansar went out and fought till he was killed, the Prophet (saw) said:
"Who can fight them on our behalf, and go into the middle of their gathering, and he will be in Jannah and he will be my friend in Jannah?"
another man from the ansar went out and fought till he was killed, the Prophet (saw) said:
"Who can fight them on our behalf, and go into the middle of their gathering, and he will be in Jannah and he will be my friend in Jannah?"
and he continued until the two men from the muhajiroun were left and said to them
"You were not fair with your brothers."
i.e. that they should have gone as well.

Also it had occured in a battle attended by Muhammad (saw), that Abu Qatada and Salamah Gathered together to fight Ubaina ibn Husn, they each went into the middle of the enemy alone and fought against them. The Prophet (saw) praised them, and said:
"The first rider to fight today was Abu Qatadah, and the first (walking) fighter was Salamah."

This Hadith is a proof that it is allowed for a man to fight alone against a gathering of the enemy, even if he has least amount of doubt that he will be killed as long as he does it sincerely seeking shahadah.

Abu Ishaq narrated:
"I said to Al Bara' bin Azib, "if a man goes into a gathering of Mushrikeen by himself, is he a man who is harming himself?" he said "no, because Allah sent the Messenger who said:
"fight in the way of Allah, it is enough by yourself …" (i.e. quoted [EMQ 4: 84])" [Musnad Imam Ahmad]

It is also narrated:
"I heard a man ask Bara' ibn Azib, "if a man who throws himself into the gathering of the mushrik by himself, did he throw himself into harm?" he said: "No, the real one who harms himself is the one who does a sin and gives up and does not ask forgiveness."" [ibn Hazm - Al Muhalla v7 p- 294]

Two other sahabis, Abu Ayyub and Abu Musa Al Ash'ari did not prevent nor reject nor forbid for a man to enter an army alone and stand firm, fighting them until he is killed. Aslamah ibn Imran narrated,
"We were in the city of the romans, and they sent a big division against us, from the Muslims came another army the same size or more, the group was under the control of Abdul Rahman ibn Khalid bin Waleed, one muslim alone went towards the army of the enemy (of a few thousand) and he entered into them and called to them to fight." People started to say "Subhanallah, this man has put himself into harm." Abu Ayyub Al Ansari stood, and said: "O people you made incorrect ta'weel of this ayah, this ayah came addressing us, when Allah gave Islam Izzah and there became many supporters, (at that time) we said (secretly) Let us stay in our property and improve it (to collect as much as they could to recover from the losses of their money), Allah (swt) revealed the ayah "spend for the sake of Allah, and do not put yourself into harm." To put yourself in harm means that we stay in our houses to improve them, ad abandon fighting. Abu Ayyub was a mujahid and went on to fight even in his old age, and was buried in the land of the Romans." [Abu Dawood and Tirmizi]

Mu'az ibn Afra said:
"O Rasulullah, what makes Allah laugh from the actions of his servant?" he (saw) said: "for him to enter into the enemy without any weapons." Mu'az heard that and he threw his armour, and went inside and fought bare handed against the enemy until he was killed." [Ibn Hazm reported the hadith in Al Muhalla v-7 p-249]

BARA IBN MAALIK
On the day of Yamamah, they gathered on the land of Musailamah, at that time the garden used to be called the garden of death, the Muslims could not enter it because it was so well defended by the kuffar. Al Bara' ibn Maalik said,
"Remember the Hadith that if you make qassam, Allah will fulfil it," and then He said "Put me on a shield and use the spears tied together and throw me over them,"
They threw him, and he kept fighting them inside, until he opened the gate. [Baihaqi v-4 p44 and Tafseer Qurtubi]

Furthermore it was narrated that:
"The horses used to run away when they saw the elephants of the Persians, one of the Muslims saw the way they took victory from the elephants, so he made an elephant from mud, and trained his horse not to fear from it. After that he took the horse and ran towards the elephants with his horse, the people said: "watch out, they are going to kill you." He said: "there is no harm for me to be killed, but let the Muslims have victory after me." [Tabarani v-2 p363]

4- THE ULEMAH

There is ijma' that it is allowed to advance alone on the enemy, even if you know you will be killed.

ibn Hajar said:
"The sahabah consent, that it is allowed to advance alone into all the areas of harm in Jihad fee sabilillah." [Fath ul baari - Sharh Bukhari] & [Masharih Al Ashwaq v-1]

Imam Nawawi said:
"There is agreement that you can sacrifice your life for the sake of Jihad." [v-12 p-187]

Imam Sirkhasi said:
"Our Imam (Abu Hanifah) said: "if one man raids alone, on a big number of mushrikeen, and he has the least amount of doubt or he knows that he will attack some of them, or inflict some harm upon them, it is allowed, but if he thinks that he cannot inflict any harm on them it is not allowed to do so."

Muhammad ibn Hasan Al Shaybani reported that Imam Al Jassas said:
"If one man advances alone on a thousand men, there is no harm at all if he thinks that he could be saved or that he could inflict harm on them, if he is not seeking to be saved nor to inflict harm on them, I would dislike it because he is disposing himself without to benefit the Muslims, but if he was not seeking to be saved or to inflict harm but he was seeking to motivate the Muslims, in order for them to do the same and so that they would kill the enemy and inflict maximum damage, it is allowed to do so." [Tafseer Jassas]

He also said that it is allowed to do so to terrify the enemy because that has benefit for the Muslims. [Kitab Ahkaam Al Qur'an for Al Jassass v-1 p-327]

Allah (swt) said:
"Do not think that those who die for the sake of Allah, to be dead. No, they live, finding their sustenance in the presence of their Lord; [EMQ 3: 169]

Allah (swt) said:
"Among the people, there is someone who will sell himself to please Allah, and Allah is kind to His servants." [EMQ 2: 207]

All these ayat are praising the one who fights and dies for the sake of Allah whether in the battlefield or outside. Imam Shafi'I said:
"I do not see harm or restrictions for a man to go in the middle of a big gathering barehanded and fight them, or for a man to go into a gathering knowing that he will be killed or most likely that he will be killed, because it occurred in the time of the Prophet (saw), a man went into the battlefield and fought without any weapons, and the Prophet (saw) praised him when he was killed." [Kitab ul Umm v-4 p-169]

Imam Nawawi said:
"That is a proof that it is allowed for a man to go into the battlefield and fight, himself against a big gathering of the mushrikeen, confront them face to face and become martyr, without any dislike for it, and that is the opinion of the jumhur." [Sharh Muslim v-13 p-46]

ibn Mufli said:
"Imam Ahmad said: "if someone decides to go (alone) to the enemy, and he knows that he will not inflict any damage, we should not help him to do so, however if he confronts 100 men and he can inflict harm on them or benefit the Muslims … (then it is allowed)." [Kitab al furu']

Imam Qurtubi said:
"The ulemah differ about a man who goes into the enemy alone with bare hands, Qasim bin mukhaimirah and Qasim bin Muhammad and Abdul Maalik from our scholars say "there is no harm for a man to go alone to confront big numbers if he has some power that he can inflict upon them harm with the correct niyyah, if he has nothing at all he is harming himself. If he seeks the martyrdom and his niyyah was for the sake of Allah, then let him do it. If a man challenges an army of hundred or something similar; and he knows or has the least amount of doubt that he will be killed inevitably and that he is going to inflict upon them hardship, or any effect, or he is going to leave a mark behind him that will benefit the Muslims, it is allowed. (he continued and quoted Imam Shaybani saying) "If one man alone challenges a thousand men there is nothing wrong with that, if he is seeking to be saved or to afflict maximum suffering, in this case that is not makrouh. But if he puts his life to waste without to benefit the muslims, then nothing can help him except if his intention is to benefit the Muslims or to encourage the Muslims, in this case it is allowed, or if he seeks to strike fear in the heart of the enemy to show the strength of the muslims it is permissible. To destroy your life to make Allah's deen dominant and to weaken the kuffar, or to make them suffer is the noble position that Allah praised
"Allah traded with the believers their life and their wealth for jannah" [EMQ 9: 111] and many other ayat where Allah praised them for sacrificing themselves for the sake of Allah, and the same is for the obligation of commanding good and forbidding evil." [Qurtubi v-2 p-264]

Imam Qurtubi continued to say:
"The correct hukm for me is that it is allowed to go through the enemy for the one who has NO strength, from four angles. If he seeks the shahadah, second if he seeks with the shahadah to inflict harm on the enemy or to tease them, or to motivate the Muslims or to make them brave, or to terrorise the enemy to make them wonder 'if one Muslim can do that what will the rest do'."

Imam ibn Al 'Arabi said the same four points as mentioned above then quoted ibn Taymiyyah saying:
"If someone says I want to kill my nafs for the sake of Allah, this is an abstract saying, if he did so for the sake of Allah and that led to him being killed, he is doing a good deed, it is the same as the one who rises against the entire army alone, a way to benefit the Muslims, and he … that is the way the sahabah used to do, (… he then reported what Imam Khallal said from Umar ibn Khattab that he saw a man go against the enemy alone, the people started to say that he is harming himself, he said: "it is not true, Allah (swt) said: "Allah traded with the believers, I will give you Jannah, if you give me your life and your wealth, they fight in the way of Allah, they kill and are killed. a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Qur'an: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah. then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme." [EMQ 9:111]. [Tafseer ibn 'Arabi v-1 p166]

The topic is not a new phenomenon; it is a topic existent throughout the past and was even elaborated upon in the past. There are only two main contemporary scholars that we shall quote here speaking about this topic. One is Sheikh Muhammad ibn Uthaymeen. He was asked about a man who blows himself up in Palestine and he was killed after killing 10 jews and wounding others, the first thing concerned is that he will be killed, he was asked if it is allowed and is it jihad? He said:
"There is no doubt that if he wears the explosives he will be killed, and it will cause him to be killed, and that is not allowed unless there is a great benefit for Islam and the Muslims, then that action becomes permissible."

He took the angle of Masaalih - benefit and interest. He built upon that that if he is going to achieve a great benefit for Islam, then it is allowed. We have a principle in Islam, that to judge a situation (understanding the reality) is part of the understanding.

Furthermore the fatwa of Sheikh Nasir ud Deen Al Albaani, who was asked a similar question and was falsely accused of saying that it is considered suicide - he is free from that allegation. He has a fatwa confirmed in his tape number 134 in his chain of tapes "Al huda wal Nur", he was asked about a group of people from the enemy of commandos who keep inflicting harm on the Muslims, a group of Muslims started to use explosives on their body, and attacking tanks with it, they asked, "is it jihad or suicide?" Albaani said:
"That is not considered suicide, suicide is when a Muslim kills himself to be saved from his miserable life or something similar, as far as what you are asking about, that is Jihad fee sabililllah, but we must consider that this action cannot be done individually without to designate somebody as an amir who can assess if it will be beneficial for Islam and Muslims, and if the amir decides that to lose that mujahid is more beneficial than to keep him, especially if he is going to inflict damage on the enemy, then the opinion of that Amir is binding and even if the man is unhappy with that, he must obey him … (he continued to say) Suicide is one of the biggest muharramaat, it is when someone dies because he want to end his dunya …, as for in the jihad it is not suicide, the way the sahabah used to fight big numbers of the enemy by themselves," [Al Huda Wal Nur No. 134]

But even so there are greater ulemah who spoke about it, Imam ibn Qudama Al Maqdisi said:
"We should know that Amir ul mu'mineen knows better about his fighters and the enemy, and when they come face to face with the enemy that he cannot defeat himself, he may inflict harm on himself, but that will weaken the muslims, (… However) if he is looking to inflict maximum damage on the enemy it is allowed, if he is just looking to die and cause humiliation on the Muslims, it is suicide. The one who goes in the middle of the enemy, is the one seeking martyrdom … "

ibn Khuwaiz bin daad said:
"If a man rises against an army of a hundred or large numbers, as he knows that he is going to be killed or saved, and going to harm or damage the enemy, or is going to benefit the Muslims, it is allowed."

TO BE CONTINUED INSHA ALLAH ...

| Home |
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:10:41 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Here's one.

True Terroists.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:10:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Here is Al Qaeda's old webpage.

Hacked

This is supposed to be the new one but I can't get it to work.  drasat .com
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:11:03 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I knew I was going to get a thread full of crap, funny, but not what I am aiming for. I need actual links to terrorists websites. You are not going to google it and find it.

I just did.

You can find them on the FBI's website.

But not on DHS website.

Sorry, was searching when you specified Foreign not domestic.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:12:28 AM EDT
[#13]
if you find one you may not want to enter them.
one of the the ABC group's may be kicking your door down.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:14:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Not sure of where they are but I doubt it'd do you much good unless you can read Arabic.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:20:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Don't forget about this one and this one.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:20:20 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Not sure of where they are but I doubt it'd do you much good unless you can read Arabic.

Translator.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:23:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Arn't we aloud to kill terrorists? I got my hunting permit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:24:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Don't forget about  this one and this one.

DON'T HOTLINK DU!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:52:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Here's what you want, an entire page of links.  You will need that translator.

links to terror organizations
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:17:20 PM EDT
[#20]
atf.gov
nationofislam.org
paypal.com
any white supremacist site
any site that supports patriot act
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:06:36 PM EDT
[#21]
www.terroristmedia.com
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:16:49 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
atf.gov HAHAHA....not funny those guys are NOT terrorists.
nationofislam.org
paypal.com
any white supremacist site
any site that supports patriot act

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:17:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:38:13 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Here's one.

True Terroists.

poor sheep
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top