Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 9:47:39 AM EDT
to reproduce.

These days, I'm seeing that there are a hell of a lot more kids that have far more common sense than their damned parents.

OTOH, the parents don't seem to be worth a $hit.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:52:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Can you point me to the direction of these kids? you obviously havent been to miami
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:03:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Can you point me to the direction of these kids? you obviously havent been to miami

Hey, the other day, the kid I met at least had the intelligence to figure out that I wasn't 127 years old, which is a hell of a lot more than I can say for his imbicile mother.

Over the past six months, you would be astonished with the amount of crap I have fed people in their 30s that they have actually believed. The kids seem to know better.

I had one woman believing that Provolone cheese was made in Utah by the Mormons and that the reason it's provolone is that because all of the factories are in Provo.

I told a kid that said he was 6 that 'When I was your age, I was nine." The 6 yo kid knew I was pulling his leg. The mother DEMANDED an explaination of how that could be.

You should have heard the crock of shit I fed her about being born at sea and being carried on the crew manifest and being listed on a 6 on/6off watch and getting 1.5 days of sea time/24 hrs. Told her that because of USCG regs, being 14 meant I was legally 21 (14/2 x 3=21) and that as of my 14th b-day I could drink and vote.

Hook line and sinker.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:29:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Maybe it's a good thing they did reproduce? Obviously their progeny isn't quite as gullible and will actually help keep them out of trouble.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:33:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I dunno. That kid hasn't had his required 12 years of govt brainwashing, aka public education, yet.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:45:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Of all the totalitarian shit that can be put upon the masses, this is the one I support the most.  It seems that more and more that the people you don't want to reproduce the most ARE reproducing at a mind boggling, non-self sustaining rate.

And yet, the zealots will oppose abortion out of their supernatural paranoia and justification...with no mention of voluntary financial support on their behalf for the parasites who already get public support.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top