Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 10:11:22 PM EDT

Quick! They approach and have always been here. The seven turns of your bloodline bring them to feast upon the beams from your soul which they hate and consume. The scratches bearing your name in the Vivificus Opusculus are the metal to forge your future without which your skin will crispen and be shed with the dried leaves of those who know not the smell of the rotted final fetor of bitter sap that oozes and flows in the colded wet night. The mirrors of your shattered eyes are creating a world that blinds you to the truth and the darkness that comes. Under the silvered floorboards lies the ends that will separate the life from your lie. But do you see it? The fluids that seep and course through your cells and eyes and pores have been tainted with the vigor of lies from the danked cellar of Bog. Stand I say!

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:12:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:12:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:13:12 PM EDT
[#3]
You shure do rite purdy.  Whut do al them wurds meen?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:13:18 PM EDT
[#4]
word..
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:13:26 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Quick! They approach and have always been here. The seven turns of your bloodline bring them to feast upon the beams from your soul which they hate and consume. The scratches bearing your name in the Vivificus Opusculus are the metal to forge your future without which your skin will crispen and be shed with the dried leaves of those who know not the smell of the rotted final fetor of bitter sap that oozes and flows in the colded wet night. The mirrors of your shattered eyes are creating a world that blinds you to the truth and the darkness that comes. Under the silvered floorboards lies the ends that will separate the life from your lie. But do you see it? The fluids that seep and course through your cells and eyes and pores have been tainted with the vigor of lies from the danked cellar of Bog. Stand I say!

Sweet Merciful Jesus, He Has Gone of His Meds Again!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:13:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Do not stray nor gel nor mocken the word for the Mollelique, who I've already warned you about, are seething with visions for they gnash their teeth in the greylong shadows of this fictive and chimerical world. Find a mirror and close the light and you will finally see them in their grey-faced rottedness that waits for the orange of your soul. Beware for they will devour all who stare unabashed and unbelieving for your unbelief is but the timber of their tentacles entangling your soul while you laugh and drink and look away.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:14:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Do not stray nor gel nor mocken the word for the Mollelique, who I've already warned you about, are seething with visions for they gnash their teeth in the greylong shadows of this fictive and chimerical world. Find a mirror and close the light and you will finally see them in their grey-faced rottedness that waits for the orange of your soul. Beware for they will devour all who stare unabashed and unbelieving for your unbelief the timber of their tentacles entangling your soul while you laugh and drink and look away.

are you copying and pasting the text of spam emails?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:15:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Heh, I googled 'Vivificus Opusculus', and got two hits, both to Arfcom.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:15:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Do not stray nor gel nor mocken the word for the Mollelique, who I've already warned you about, are seething with visions for they gnash their teeth in the greylong shadows of this fictive and chimerical world. Find a mirror and close the light and you will finally see them in their grey-faced rottedness that waits for the orange of your soul. Beware for they will devour all who stare unabashed and unbelieving for your unbelief the timber of their tentacles entangling your soul while you laugh and drink and look away.

Stop and listen! You have only NOW to choose and know and live and find the path in the colded wet night through their hidden hooks and strings that trap and snare all who cannot see and smell and hear the fibrous oscillations from the porch that calls and beckons the very few who will survive.

Are your feet wet?

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:16:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sounds like a sermon LOL
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:17:18 PM EDT
[#11]
nevermind.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:18:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Heh, I googled 'Vivificus Opusculus', and got two hits, both to Arfcom.

[carrot nazi] No carrots for you![/carrot nazi]

eta (yet again) - I've been inspired to complete my poem!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:19:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:20:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Hehe I type gibberish like this too sometimes. I don't know why, just for fun I guess. I just throw the most nonsense stuff together and send it to people I know just like this. It's really weird how Mac does the same exact thing. If you have ever played the game Max Payne, you'll hear some good gibberish in there too from a phone call in a dream.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:20:30 PM EDT
[#15]
I can't masturbate to this thread
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:27:14 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Hehe I type gibberish like this too sometimes. I don't know why, just for fun I guess. I just throw the most nonsense stuff together and send it to people I know just like this.

Again you must know this! Your feet must be wetted upon the wet hickory leaves in this moment of time for time will end and where will you be? Devoured by the horror of the Duchilis will be those who are trapped in time for 'The He Who Slinks Between The Quanta Of The Chronos' has no limit to find you in the false photonlessness that you surround yourself with in this unepochal construct you call 'time'. Mock it not for the sap of your soul is being devoured and soon to be.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:45:44 PM EDT
[#17]
The less one makes declaritive statements, the less likely one is to look foolish in retrospect.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:48:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:48:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Tip: Try removing quotes from your search to get more results.

Your search - "Do not stray nor gel nor mocken the word for the Mollelique, who I've already warned you about, are seething with visions for they gnash their teeth in the greylong shadows of this fictive and chimerical world. Find a mirror and close the light and you will finally see them in their grey-faced rottedness that waits for the orange of your soul. Beware for they will devour all who stare unabashed and unbelieving for your unbelief is but the timber of their tentacles entangling your soul while you laugh and drink and look away. " - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:
Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:49:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Taged to hear about the fiddler, and nanobots!!!!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:51:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Taged to hear about the fiddler,  and nanobots!!!!

Your shoes are wet.

Your shoes are indeed.......... wet.

Be known and illuminated at the Porch of the Righteous Fiddler for only then and upon the wet hickory leaves will you be able to withstand pedipalps and chelicerae of The Entity Of Shadows And Legs. The vaporous veil separating the clyster and carrots feeding you from under the gaze of The Prince of Golgo is being drawn this very moment.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:55:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Damn I was fixin to get in the hot tub, and then go to bed, I may have to walk over leaves, and my feet will surely be wet..........I'm scared. but I'm going to go soak for a few anyway. (ETA) I'll take my pistol outside with me, incase the Zombies come.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:58:01 PM EDT
[#23]

The veil is being finally drawn aside this very moment and what do you see? Do you not see the coming tentacles from beyond the dark? Do you not see all their lambdoidal twists and pyramidal diffractions implanting their barbs to snare and control your experiences and synergies? Do you not hear the crack of the Presttistia and their spawn as their hooks they drag and snare the strings from their eyes? Orange and red and oozing the falsity that you imbibe rather than consuming the bitter sap that oozes from the Larches beyond the porch.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:00:37 PM EDT
[#24]
shhhhhhhhhh....

Wet are leaves where the numbered glance
To the porch where the righteous Fiddler dances.
The Hickorys leaves are an armored grail,
Outside the leaves, the Gods of hell.

Wet beneath the feet it's told,
The porch of that which heals the bold.
The strings redemption, the numbered awake,
The smallest of slaves in life fluids quake.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:00:57 PM EDT
[#25]
DUPE!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:06:18 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
shhhhhhhhhh....

Wet are leaves where the numbered glance
To the porch where the righteous Fiddler dances.
The Hickorys leaves are an armored grail,
Outside the leaves, the Gods of hell.

Wet beneath the feet it's told,
The porch of that which heals the bold.
The strings redemption, the numbered awake,
The smallest of slaves in life fluids quake.

A prophet are you among millipedes and porcupines!!!

Strip the trees and gather the kindling for the amalgamation has begun!!!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:15:06 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

The cow told me of the ways of the car in which trees swayed in the ocean. A good winter it was for the birds of Mars. Sometimes when the rain rises it tickles my fingernails in the dark.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:17:05 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The cow told me of the ways of the car in which trees swayed in the ocean. A good winter it was for the birds of Mars. Sometimes when the rain rises it tickles my fingernails in the dark.

And you get in your car and drive real far
And you drive all night and then you see a light
And it comes right down and it lands on the ground
And out comes the man from Mars
And you try to run but he's got a gun
And he shoots you dead and he eats your head
And then you're in the man from Mars
You go out at night eating cars
You eat Cadillacs Lincolns too
Mercurys and Subaru
And you don't stop
You keep on eating cars
Then when there's no more cars you go out at night
And eat up bars where the people meet
Face to face
Dance cheek to cheek
One to one
Man to man
Dance toe to toe
Don't move too slow 'cause the man from Mars is through with
cars
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:17:10 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

There's the gnashing teeth of vile corruption
and a silent wail of wasted assumptions.
The nanobot screams define your condition.
Carrot by carrot you must find your true reason.

Take hold of the book and read from it's spirit.
The giver of life to those few who would seek it.
The Entity skulks, The orange lies revealed.
The book gives us hints of how me must heal.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:38:46 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's the gnashing teeth of vile corruption
and a silent wail of wasted assumptions.
The nanobot screams define your condition.
Carrot by carrot you must find your true reason.

Take hold of the book and read from it's spirit.
The giver of life to those few who would seek it.
The Entity skulks, The orange lies revealed.
The book gives us hints of how me must heal.

Oh yes I do see!!

I drove all over Hollywood
Looking at the stars
First I ate my Milky Way
And then I ate my Mars
But sucking on a Galaxy
I noticed something pretty bizarre
There's not a lot of people there,
Just an awful lot of cars, check it out

Stale pulp culture take it away
True pulp culture help to redefine it
Old pulp culture day upon day
Young pulp culture serve to undermine it
Sham pulp culture buried in time
True pulp culture there to be plundered
Same pulp culture year upon year
Hey! pulp culture live to be a hundred....
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:44:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:48:21 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Oh yes I do see!!

Good, then I've finished with my The_Macallan metaphorical tease induced poem, and I'm going off to listen to some old Blondie and smoke an Onyx!  ...

Now go to the wet Hickory leaves in bare feet!
To the porch of the righteous! let thoughts and strings beat.
In sync with the colors, and liquids and lies,
Rise Wake and Clear!  Let the nanobots die.

fin.

(I had to dig up some of  The_Macallans old stuff for it - You should write a book.  I'd read it just to try to decipher it!)

Fat_McNasty, you crack me up.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:49:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top