Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:57:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Remember: it takes a shitload of REMF's to keep the "frontline" MOS going, otherwise it all stops.

In every conflict since the Spanich-American War, the number of support people behind the actual "hands-on" grunt gets higher and higher.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:03:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Speaking of the chow line, be prepared to eat your whole meal in less than 5 minutes.

I still do and I ETS'd 14 years ago!

Ditto and 20 years ago...
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:20:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Remember: it takes a shitload of REMF's to keep the "frontline" MOS going, otherwise it all stops.

In every conflict since the Spanich-American War, the number of support people behind the actual "hands-on" grunt gets higher and higher.

Unless they decide to contract those support roles out as ooposed to spending defense budget on training folks who will just get out in 3-4 years and suck of the .gov tit for lots more by submitting BS VA claims and such.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:55:34 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
42F--Information Systems Technican
25B--lnformation Systems Operator-Analyst
25D--Telecommunications Operator-Maintainer
25F--Network Switching Systems Operator- Maintainer
25L--Cable Systems lnstaller--Maintainer

In other words you want to be a REMF poque.

My thoughts exactly.

My suggestion?  Join the real Army.  That means pick a number below 20 for an MOS, and choose one closed to women.

Or you could be a pansy 91W, because being a combat medic, with a MOS about
as far above 20 as you can go, you'd be a TOTAL pouge.

It's not closed to women....Which I guess makes medics real girly-men.

Never mind inlight units you'll carry more crap than anyone besides the morter maggots.

Never mind you're going to be the ones stabilizeing wounds and, dragging wounded REAL
men off the field and will be with some of them for thier last moments as you fight to keep them
alive.

Yeah....Only way to be a real man is to go 20 or lower.  Hoo-rah.

I guess the CMOHs won by 91 Series folks (second only to 11 Series) were won
by real pansy-asses.

More super intraweb advice.

much love for the medics.  Ive lifted some of there packs and they suck.  Us mortar maggots still carry gc4 packs now though.  mini lifesaver packs.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top