Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/4/2006 7:31:03 PM EDT
I want to plagiarize it.

ETA: It's for a good cause and not for monetary gain.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't even know what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:32:34 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

that would be NO
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:32:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I bet Garandman does.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:33:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:33:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I bet Garandman does.

Who did you used to be?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:34:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Its sad that so many folks dont have a clue what you are talking about.  Same with the SEC memorial take your cat to Walmart thead.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:35:18 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I bet Garandman does.

Who did you used to be?

Pfftt....You don't think that hasn't been posted a bunch of times since I have been here?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:36:27 PM EDT
[#8]
I wish I did!

God, that was funny!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:38:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Yes, G-man has it saved to his hard-drive.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:41:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
www.e53.org/trashcan/archives/2003/11/mcuzi_rant.htm

I forgot how funny that was

I miss McUzi
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:43:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

MisterC
Post Number :: 208

Of course you dont
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:43:43 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I bet Garandman does.

Who did you used to be?

Pfftt....You don't think that hasn't been posted a bunch of times since I have been here?

Geez, I dont read every thread and I cant remember my own phone number let alone who was who when I was what.

IM me.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:43:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally posted by Mcuzi;

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Hydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

That is one of the funniest paragraphs I have ever read.

Who was this about?

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:47:07 PM EDT
[#14]

Wow...that was damn funny.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:49:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I bet Garandman does.

Who did you used to be?

Geez, I dont read every thread and I cant remember my own phone number let alone who was who when I was what.

IM me.

I have always been krpind.

I was talking about McUzi's rant being posted abunch of times since I have been here.

Plus I lurked a year or so before I wanted to talk shit to some jackass who thought a .223 was too small to kill a bear.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:49:44 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Hydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

Who was this about?

I dont remember but the board was way more personal then and when I read that I was a newb thinking I never wanted to ever meet anyone from this board in real life!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Who was this about?

The first rant was from McUZI against garandman.  The second green-highlighted rant is just something out there on the internet, but so similar in spirit and vitriol to McUZI's rant against garandman, it's often interchanchangable, people think it's from the same author against the same person.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:51:23 PM EDT
[#18]
I have to admit, McUzi has a way with words.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:51:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:52:34 PM EDT
[#20]
I saved it I think when someone reposted it. Mainly because I have never witnessed such a rant before and probably never will. I would post it but the rant is directed at Garandman and out of respect for him I wont post it unless he wants me to.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:55:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Newbes...
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:00:50 PM EDT
[#22]
That's pretty rough.  Would a search of the archives produce the thread that originated this?  I'm curious as to what precipitated such kind words.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:03:09 PM EDT
[#23]
I don't miss him. I never found much humor in his diatribes.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:03:45 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Who was this about?

Holy crap!!!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:05:00 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Whatever happened to him? I'm assuming he was permabanned, but for what?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:06:58 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whatever happened to him? I'm assuming he was permabanned, but for what?

He was banned for a rant that is linked above......he was replying to Garandman.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:10:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Please, someone for the love of god, post a link to the one where he goes off on SKS owners... I have never laughed so hard in my life.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:18:11 PM EDT
[#28]
That is some serious talent.

"You have the intelligence of an autistic knat with downs syndrome"

LOL!!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:20:24 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Ah, now I see what I was missing way back then.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:25:32 PM EDT
[#30]
This is strange:

Parallel universe?
www.mcuzi.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=443022
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Newbes...

You can say that again.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:30:36 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
That's pretty rough.  Would a search of the archives produce the thread that originated this?  I'm curious as to what precipitated such kind words.

No, just a bunch of threads talking about years after the fact.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:30:46 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
This is strange:

Parallel universe?
www.mcuzi.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=443022

WTF
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:33:39 PM EDT
[#34]
is that a cover for ARFCOM so it can slip past workplace filters and school networks that might filter out gun stuff?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#35]
egaggat
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:38:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Holy shit.....those are true literary works art.  Some seriously funny stuff there.....glad I never pissed him off.  Although, I gotta believe he plagiarized Dr. Suess with this quote from the second piece:

"You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill."

I cannot help but read this to the tune of "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" involuntarily playing in my head.....

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:42:48 PM EDT
[#37]
:) Geez, i'm away for a while and here is this thread about McUzi, lol!

Despite his possibly racist views, he was quite an interesting character....

to say the least!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:47:14 PM EDT
[#38]
As I recall he re-registered here a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:01:53 PM EDT
[#39]
damn i miss McUzi. he is a legend. i remember reading those rants on the old board. his pissing matches with Garandman were very entertaining and if i remember correctly they usually revolved around religion. G-man has mellowed over the years but i never knew is McUzi was a mods troll acount or a real member with a talent for verbal kung-fu. is he here under another name?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:10:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Did this guy snag the rants froma source and customize them to his needs?

ETA I was going to IM the rant to Pooby but there is a 4,000 character limit for IM's
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:14:03 PM EDT
[#41]
I forsee another run of "Free McUzi" threads spawned by this.

That truly is one of the funniest threads I ever read on this site.
I miss McUzi also.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:22:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:49:17 AM EDT
[#43]
FREE McUZI
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 1:52:17 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
As I recall he re-registered here a couple years ago.

Yes he did,as ILUVCARROTS.

He was definately entertaining.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top