Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2001 10:45:08 PM EDT
just curious if any of you ever heard or read The Spotlight...
for those who never heard of them, go to spotlight.org
they have been shut down by the supreme court, but will be back publishing under a different name soon. Talk about losing your freedom of speech!
in my opinion, it was the only publication that told the truth.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 4:07:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Why did the court shut them down?

I just look through the [i]Spotlight[/i] to find the best prices on colloidal silver generators. [:E]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 9:22:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 10:29:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Raf, could you specify which article it was that you thought was tainted with paranoia?
And are you saying that discovering some TRUTHS about Israel is considered anti-semitism? Should we just turn the other cheek if it involves Israel?
Please drag the part of the article that shows extreme anti-semitism here for us all to see...
Thanks.
I think it is the only newspaper that ever printed nothing but the truth, regardless who the person/country in question was. You can't say that for any other publication out there.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 10:43:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 7:15:57 PM EDT
[#5]
...right, right...sure.
Link Posted: 8/14/2001 7:57:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I met the publisher, Willis Carto, a few years back at a "meeting".  One of the funnier things I've ever seen happened while I was there.  I was in the cafeteria eating lunch, when Mr. Carto was walking down the corridor and the leader of the Jewish Defense League, Irv Rubin was walking the opposite way.  Rubin sez, "well lookey here.  If it ain't Willis Carto, the Nazi!".  Without missing a beat, Mr. Carto replied, "Sieg Heil".  I almost choked on my food, I was laughing so hard.

I USED to have a subscription.  And that's all I've got to say about that.[:|]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top