Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 9:02:37 AM EDT
Getting a buetooth phone soon. Besides using it to connect to my ceel phone,what else is there out there that works on it?

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:09:13 AM EDT
Bluetooth is mainly used for connecting audio devices to cel phones. I use it to syn my address book in my computer with my cel phone. It keeps me from having to enter everything in my cel phone by hand. It also allows me to use my cel phone as an internet connection to my computer while on the road.

Other uses for bluetooth include connecting the phone to wireless ear pieces, connecting the phone to your car's hands free setup (Toyota, Audi, Acura, etc.) connecting wireless keyboards and mice to computers, connecting PDAs to your computer to transfer data, sync stuff up, connect to the internet, connecting computers to other computers to transfer data (though I wouldn't want to do that, there are better ways)
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:12:46 AM EDT
Go buy this headset now:

www.buy.com/prod/Plantronics_L_510_Bluetooth_tm_Headset/q/loc/111/90146847.html

I have one and love it....I've tried a few different ones - Jabra, IOGear, etc.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:43:36 AM EDT
I have a Jabra BT250 Bluetooth wireless headset for my Cell Phone and LOVE it. I only use it in the car when I'm on the road for hands free operation... and best of all NO wires. I'm in outside sales and use the phone quite a bit while on the road and I feel much safer using the hands free headset. There are several places where headsets of some kind are required by law, when using a cell phone in a car. When I'm talking to someone the quality is so good they don't even know I'm using a hands free headset at all. I just hate to see people walking through stores, malls, restaurants etc... talking on them or just continually wearing them in public. I think they still look goofy in public.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:53:15 AM EDT
Get some of these. Electronic eafmuffs with bluetooth so you can tell people your friends at work you're shooting and make them jealous.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:01:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NoVaGator:
Go buy this headset now:

www.buy.com/prod/Plantronics_L_510_Bluetooth_tm_Headset/q/loc/111/90146847.html

I have one and love it....I've tried a few different ones - Jabra, IOGear, etc.

Wow, that's one of the less ghey ones I've seen.
Top Top