Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/3/2006 8:33:51 AM EDT
This dude gets a ass kicking at Mardi gras for fighting a state trooper.

May not be work safe due to some of the links on this website. If it is questionable, tag the thread for home viewing.

www.break.com/index/mardigrasfight2.html
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:37:40 AM EDT
NOLA PD and assorted agencies frown on fighting during Mardi Gras.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:39:27 AM EDT
tag
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:39:49 AM EDT
Tag, 'cause my work machine is a quirky POS.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:42:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Goonboss:
NOLA PD and assorted agencies will leave you with a fat lip and a frown on for fighting during Mardi Gras.

Fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:42:50 AM EDT
Looks like he was working with some plain clothes guys as well.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:42:52 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:43:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/3/2006 8:58:08 AM EDT by jrzy]
On the boardwalk in LB NJ two NJ state troopers waded into a crowd of 15 people fighting and beat at least 10 to the ground.
Cuffed them with plastic cuffs one at a time and went on to the next asshole who wouldn't stop fighting.
The one smaller trooper had boxing skills and was a one man wrecking machine.
Everyone I saw him hit went down hard and fast and stayed down.

One guy actually squared off with him and lasted maybe 5 seconds.
Troopers in this area and I think pretty much the whole country are in far better shape than the average town cop.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:43:49 AM EDT
Didn't look over the top to me. It looked to be an officer safety nightmare though and the trooper is lucky he didn't get mauled by the crowd.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:45:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:48:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BBQMAN:
Yeah he threw that guy a beatin' alright.

And he kept his hat on.

I love troopers.

BC
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:48:53 AM EDT
I'm impressed, he didn't even have to adjust his Cover
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:50:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Grivo_Mak:
Didn't look over the top to me. It looked to be an officer safety nightmare though and the trooper is lucky he didn't get mauled by the crowd.

10-4. That trooper did a great job at neutralizing the threat and keeping at least 2 aggressors at bay and his gun turned away from the crowd. Good arrest all around and kudos to that cop.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:51:10 AM EDT
I liked the soundtrack.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:54:12 AM EDT

Originally Posted By dpmmn:

It's surgically attached, ya know.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:57:06 AM EDT
I thought he did a good job.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:58:30 AM EDT
tagged for later
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:07:25 AM EDT
Good job.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:22:26 AM EDT

Originally Posted By npd233:

Originally Posted By dpmmn:

It's surgically attached, ya know.

It's only minor surgery...........nothing a safety pin and some spider wire can't take care of. You need 'em attached or else the wind from the TT Units whizzing by knock 'em off
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:40:00 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jrzy:
On the boardwalk in LB NJ two NJ state troopers (Marines) waded into a crowd of 15 people fighting and beat at least 10 to the ground.
Cuffed them with plastic cuffs one at a time and went on to the next asshole who wouldn't stop fighting.
The one smaller trooper (Marine) had boxing skills and was a one man wrecking machine.
Everyone I saw him hit went down hard and fast and stayed down.

One guy actually squared off with him and lasted maybe 5 seconds.
Troopers (Marines) in this area and I think pretty much the whole country are in far better shape than the average (soldier) town cop.

This reminds me of that Marine thread from yesterday. Do you walk around with an effing scale weighing cops? That's some genius level stuff there.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:44:46 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ZW17:

Originally Posted By Goonboss:
NOLA PD and assorted agencies will leave you with a fat lip, a busted head, a cracked rib and a frown on for fighting during Mardi Gras.

Fixed it for you.

quoted for truth.

the stories i have about friends of mine getting the shit kicked out of them (some of them deserved it, some of them were just at the wrong place at the wrong time) by NOPD in the french quarter are infinite.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:47:29 AM EDT
Yeah the trooper did good. I wouldn't want to be in the crowd for Mardi Gras, let alone work LE duty.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:56:57 AM EDT
typical video whores trying to defame an officer at work. I for one am glad he open the woopass can. Needs to be more of it... fuck with popo get your ass kick , simple...
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:00:53 PM EDT

Yep.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:05:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/3/2006 12:05:40 PM EDT by Mattl]
Thats funny up here they are a bunch of pussies who only write traffic tickets. The local PD and Sherriffs openly mock and disrespect them.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:06:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/3/2006 1:07:48 PM EDT by smurfsgonewild]

Originally Posted By Mattl:
Thats funny up here they are a bunch of pussies who only write traffic tickets. The local PD and Sherriffs openly mock and disrespect them.

What part of LA are you from? I wouldn't mess with a trooper anyday and I'd much rather deal with a Trooper than any local Sherriff's deputy or PD. Well, I'm sided with the troopers since my grandpa was a trooper and I'm hoping to be one one day.
My cousin is a NOPD officer and they don't take any crap what so ever during Mardi Gras. You screw up, you're on the ground and I wouldn't want to be face first on Bourbon Street, especially during Mardi Gras.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:13:55 PM EDT

+1

That LEO had some balls to even try and help.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:19:04 PM EDT
He looks like he could whoop some ass.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:15:08 PM EDT

Originally Posted By smurfsgonewild:

What part of LA are you from?

I'd be willing to bet that he's from NW LA (I just moved from there - all Troop G does is write traffic tickets)

Don't mess with any cop at Mardi Gras though - I'm pretty sure there's an entirely different set of "rules of engagement" during the celebrations.

Papermaker
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:30:27 PM EDT
The best is when the NOPD horse cops get involved in shit... What really scary is when the fight is big and out of control, they will run the horses down the street like some shit out of Troy.

I personally liked the NOPD before they were "cleaned up"
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:41:40 PM EDT
Its supposed to be a party and not a fight, some people are slow learners.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:48:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BlueCrusader:

And he kept his hat on.

I love troopers.

BC

Troopers are fucking hardcore. I used to kind of poke fun at the hats, especially with how PA Troopers wear the band (right below their lower lip), but when you get pulled over by one and you see that walking up to your car it's VERY intimidating. I also have NEVER seen an out of shape PA State Trooper. I see fat local cops all the time, but the State boys have their shit together.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:53:41 PM EDT
Kicken ass and taking names.

No note pad or pen, well let the whoop ass begin!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:03:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AcidGambit:
The best is when the NOPD horse cops get involved in shit... What really scary is when the fight is big and out of control, they will run the horses down the street like some shit out of Troy.

I personally liked the NOPD before they were "cleaned up"

not really cleaned up, some guy i work with up here in baton rouge has 21 stitches in his head from a NOPD horse cop kicking the crap out of him while mounted for not getting out of his way fast enough.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:52:44 PM EDT

I was thinking the same thing. And yes, he did keep his hat on. Nicely done!

-K
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:06:52 PM EDT
tagged for later
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:21:32 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:31:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Mattl:

That's not the State Troopers that I knew in Troop G.

And the State Troopers I knew in Baton Rouge were hard core.

I don't recall ever meeting any 'pussy' State Troopers, ever.

Well, maybe the ones who actually had pussies.

Eric The(IDidn'tCheck)Hun
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:38:00 PM EDT
Yea, you don't fuck with the troopers down here, espcially during Mardi Gras that's just stupid.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:02:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ctprelude:
I liked the soundtrack.

Ditto. Does anyone know the name of that song and who is it by?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 1:14:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jrzy:
Troopers in this area and I think pretty much the whole country are in far better shape than the average town cop.

They better be... their back up is much more distant. I have mad respect for state troopers the land over. Tough SOBS...
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:03:45 AM EDT
Good form by the trooper. Handled his business like a pro and showed he wasnt to be f'ed with.

New York State troopers are known to be hard asses that you avoid whenever possible
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:48:38 AM EDT
Big cajones
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:05:55 AM EDT

Agreed.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:25:05 AM EDT

Originally Posted By BlueCrusader:

And he kept his hat on.

I love troopers.

BC

I thought it interesting that the cameras didn't come out until the cop had the punk on the ground...
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:30:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:32:26 AM EDT
tag
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:35:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/4/2006 3:38:23 AM EDT by TrijiCog]

Originally Posted By V-Rod:
typical video whores trying to defame an officer at work. I for one am glad he open the woopass can. Needs to be more of it... fuck with popo get your ass kick , simple...

Yup,though with a bunch of drunk fucks,he should have had some backup.That cop has some serious balls,I would have just tasered everybody.Kudos to him.

Can you imagine those two female cops that were looting WalMart working this detail ? They would both be sitting in a corner eating hamburgers and shaking their heads while they watched that cop subdue that guy..
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:57:58 AM EDT
I bet that guy is still trying to figure out what happened.

Drunk + stupid + NOPD = a serious, serious beatdown.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:16:01 AM EDT

I'm trying to watch the video with Mozilla Firefox and it says I am missing a required plugin, but Firefox can't find the plugin required. Anyone know what I can do?

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:29:53 AM EDT
tag
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top