Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/3/2006 6:41:25 AM EDT
With all the forlorn and betrayed people here, not to mention the ones with non-love problems, there seems to be (since Dr. Stg RA51 is "gone") a void for "professional" advice, sorta like "Dear Abby".  

I'm thinking a good one would be called, umm, "Dear Aggy".  Something along the lines of "Ask a Navy SEAL."
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:43:43 AM EDT
[#1]
"Ask Lumpy"
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:47:02 AM EDT
[#2]
We at one time had this really cool ask a gunsmith dude on here.. What ever happened to him?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:13:27 AM EDT
[#3]
By colum:

TheWind:  Ask a successful lover

JohnWayne:  Ask a Christian

Pattymcm:  Ask a survivor

gglggl:  Ask a seller

StonerStudent:  Ask a homosexual

TheBeeKeeper1:  Ask about the AZHTF

Striker:  Ask a Canadian

deej86:  Ask a post whore

SP1girl:  Ask a hottie

DKProf:  Ask a dutchman

Garandman:  Ask a debator

Leelaw:  Ask anything you don't want a real answer to

David_Hineline:  Ask anything you want a sarcastic answer to  

richardh247:  Ask an idiot
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:18:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Ask The Mall Ninja!

Dear Mall Ninja, I think my girlfriend is cheating on me. I found beef jerky in her purse. Signed: GunnerGuy981

Dear GunnerGuy981: Your girlfriend MIGHT be cheating on you. Is the beef jerky the typical store-brand you can buy at the kwikie-mart, or is it from a Gun Show? If it is from a Gun Show, then you can pretty much write off your relationship. She has fallen in love with a former Navy Seal/Ex-Ranger/CIA man of action.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top