BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:29:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:32:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you prepared to run out in the middle of the night buck-ass naked and empty a mag into the air?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:35:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Already called the cops, said they knew nothing about it.

The crystal ball must be down.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:37:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Had that happen to me with a Sears opener about 15 years ago.  Across the street from us was an empty lot and I had been having a dream that someone was in that empty lot, trying to reprogram the remote control that had been stolen out of my truck the day before. Woke up at 3am hearing the door opening.  My bedroom was about 12 yrds from the garage, just off the kitchen.  I swear I leapt from the bed and landed in the middle of the kitchen with my pistol in hand.   Disconnected the opener after that.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:40:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
My God I have not laughed this hard in a long time.

thanks for everything fellas  mao

+2^2

BTW - almost spewed Dr. Pepper all over the laptop - and that WOULD NOT have been funny.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:02:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Back in the day I knew some guys who claimed they bought an universal garage door remote. They would ride around the nice 'hoods to see if they could get the doors to come open. If they got lucky the would wait until the owners where away then clean the place out...at least that's what they told me.

Just a heads up.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:12:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, I "slept" in the garage tonight, That bastage got lucky and he didn't do it tonight.  Didn't get to draw down, What a waste of facepaint and KY warming gel.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:14:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Well, I "slept" in the garage tonight, That bastage got lucky and he didn't do it tonight.  Didn't get to draw down, What a waste of facepaint and KY warming gel.

You must continue to sleep in you garage until this is solved.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top