BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:52:08 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
How would you feel if all the women walked around talking about your overweight, hairy ass, and the size of your dick??

Alex, who is Ron Jeromy.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:59:26 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm sick of it. I have seen three smoking hot  females this morning wearing what would do good for a professional hooker and then give you a nasty FU look when they see you looking.  If I went to a gay bar with ten inches of my dick showing I expect it would get some attention. I am so glad not to have to put up with these bitches any more than I get paid for.

rk

They get mad because the guys they are getting attention from are NOT the guys they want attention from.

If a good looking guy that is built and makes tons of money hoots and hollas at them they won't mind... if you over weight and broke expect them to get upset...
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:01:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Who fucking cares? I just look all I want. I'm married and I don't plan on leaving them, so I'll just look at what I want to if they show me a dirty look, I won't notice unless their face happens to be on their tits.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:13:19 PM EDT
[#4]
It's the difference between sluts and bitches:

A slut will sleep with anyone.  A bitch will sleep with anyone but YOU.  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:18:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm not following what you're saying.....

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT PICS!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:57:50 PM EDT
[#7]
It's all about manipulation!!!  Power play, score keeping, and getting their jollies by messing with guys and laughing at them.

Trust me, I teach yoga at an all female health spa, and I hear tons of giggling and scathingly ruthless ridicule of even fine looking guys who do the natural thing (which is to looooooook).

Every guy who looooooks earns himself ridicule by the cruel little vixens.  Even if he is super-good looking and totally squared away, the T&A jigglebabes are going to have a riproaring good time ridiculing anything -- and I do mean ANYthing! -- they can find to ridicule about him in the after-action hen party (ex:  " His Oakleys were like LAST year's??? Eeeeeyoooooow! I mean what's up with that?hee hee hee")

I don't blame y'all guys for looking.  BUT this is the game that is being played out by the less-than self-respecting gals who get their jollies this way  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:02:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I usually just say  "if you aren't fishing, you shouldn't be showing the bait."

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:07:19 PM EDT
[#9]
why do women do anything they do
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:16:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Who fucking cares? I just look all I want. I'm married and I don't plan on leaving them, so I'll just look at what I want to if they show me a dirty look, I won't notice unless their face happens to be on their tits.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:24:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
It's all about manipulation!!!  Power play, score keeping, and getting their jollies by messing with guys and laughing at them.

Trust me, I teach yoga at an all female health spa, and I hear tons of giggling and scathingly ruthless ridicule of even fine looking guys who do the natural thing (which is to looooooook).

Every guy who looooooks earns himself ridicule by the cruel little vixens.  Even if he is super-good looking and totally squared away, the T&A jigglebabes are going to have a riproaring good time ridiculing anything -- and I do mean ANYthing! -- they can find to ridicule about him in the after-action hen party (ex:  " His Oakleys were like LAST year's??? Eeeeeyoooooow! I mean what's up with that?hee hee hee")

I don't blame y'all guys for looking.  BUT this is the game that is being played out by the less-than self-respecting gals who get their jollies this way  

Oh, but there is a kind of cosmic justice coming to those types.  That type of women entirely abuses her position when she is young and beautiful and therefore has power over men.  She'll end up with some jackass who only married her for her looks.  Once they fade, he'll kick her ass to the curb.

Of course, she'll never understand that she was the master of her own fate.  Nope, all men will be scum.  Of course, if she had used her youth and beauty to attract the right kind of man, and treated him right, she could have been happy.  But if she was smart enough to understand that, she would have done it in the first place.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Oh, but there is a kind of cosmic justice coming to those types.  That type of women entirely abuses her position when she is young and beautiful and therefore has power over men.  She'll end up with some jackass who only married her for her looks.  Once they fade, he'll kick her ass to the curb.

Of course, she'll never understand that she was the master of her own fate.  Nope, all men will be scum.  Of course, if she had used her youth and beauty to attract the right kind of man, and treated him right, she could have been happy.  But if she was smart enough to understand that, she would have done it in the first place.

There are days when I really, really want to believe in Karma.

And I'm not bitter or anything, oh no!

/PHil
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:17:56 PM EDT
[#13]
I just consulted the expert on these things, the Wife, and her explanation corroborates with  the conclusions that are drawn here, basically women dress like that for attention, just not always yours.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:35:56 PM EDT
[#14]
When I walk around, I appreciate it when hot ladies look at me. I give dirty looks to fat ugly chicks and dudes who I catch looking at me.

that is all.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
When I walk around, I appreciate it when hot ladies look at me. I give dirty looks to fat ugly chicks and dudes who I catch looking at me.

that is all.

Do they even HAVE women on your planet, or do you just stare at Lara Croft's pixels?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:48:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Who knows, probably because they aren't the guy that they wanted to be looking at them, and the reason why they are dressed like sluts.  They are too stuck on themselves to realize that if they are in a public place, people are allowed to look at them.  Anyhow, I look at what I want to look at, and if they want to say something, I will most likely run intellictual circles around them and they will just get mad and tromp away.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
you should offer them more than a 20.00

ZING!  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:03:46 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
they like the attention just not from YOU.

That's it in a nutshell . It's selective advertising , and
you ain't in the right demographic
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:12:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

that is all.

Do they even HAVE women on your planet, or do you just stare at Lara Croft's pixels?

Planet greek row has many girls, thanks for asking

In all honesty, i've had this discussion with friends before, and we came to the same conclusion. It's funny, when you see an attractive member of the opposite sex looking at you, it's flattering and when a ugly one does, it's fucking creepy. Yes, american society is superficial... Too bad, if you don't like it, move to Syria or something, where a man is judge by how many camels he has
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:21:00 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Too bad, if you don't like it, move to Syria or something, where a man is judge by how many camels he has

Nine out of ten men that tried camels went back to women.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:22:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Because they are whores!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:44:12 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty good post there....and I think there's alot of truth to it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:32:20 PM EDT
[#23]
women dress in ways to make other women jealous and to attract other women`s husbands.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:08:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Don't forget, they "know" when you're "undressing them with your eyes".  They can "just tell."  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:16:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:25:22 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Attention whores.  If you dress like a slut, you'll get treated like a slut.  <shrug>

Sorry, that's all I can offer you for an explanation.

sluts are fun....kind of like strippers.........you just don't take them home to mommy or try to make them into a wife!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:41:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Four simple words will change that "f#^k you" look into a " I wanna F#^k you" look
Ready.....

".....I'm the CEO's nephew...."

They'll be lined outside your door wanting your opinion on their latest Victoria's Secret purchase.....that is, until one of them takes  message from your real boss, Kelly Temp Svs.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:58:58 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Four simple words will change that "f#^k you" look into a " I wanna F#^k you" look
Ready.....

".....I'm the CEO's nephew...."

They'll be lined outside your door wanting your opinion on their latest Victoria's Secret purchase.....that is, until one of them takes  message from your real boss, Kelly Temp Svs.

A lot of truth to that statement.

One time several years ago, I told a foxy vixen that a friend of mine (who needed a place to stay for a couple of nights) was from a real rich New England family and was inheriting some fantastic anount of money.

Now, mind you, the guy in question was a real scruffy fisherman that had just gotten back into port and looked, and smelled like one. This is to say he resembled and smelled like a wino, only worse.

She was all over him like schtink on $hit.

God, it was funny! She took him home, cleaned him up, bought him some clothes and screwed him half to death.

A couple months later, he saw a little hottie when I came in from fishing and did the same thing for me.
(It took him about two or three tries, but it worked like a charm.)
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:08:49 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Sorry, that's all I can offer you for an explanation.

Is it?  Is it really? A short self-portrait photo essay would probably be appropriate here. You know, for comparison and all.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top