Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 6:49:33 PM EDT
Just to let anyone that is interested know, Geraldo A$$clown is doing a special report on something to do with Florida law and firearms. It seems that he has some kind of concern about average citizens becoming "outlaws".  The preview showed a bunch of shooting range scenes and a stern warning that this "problem" could be coming to a city near you!

I personally think that this guy needs to be beaten publicly, but stuff like this needs to be monitored. Even though he is spewing his regular garbage, most average people can't tell the difference.

I'll have an update soon. The show is on FOX news, and starts at 11:00 PM Eastern.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:53:05 PM EDT
[#1]
He packs heat on assignment
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:54:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Hes good at crying at the drop of a hat also.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:56:56 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

And no doubt (a) calls it "packing heat" and (b) makes sure everyone around him knows about it.

A dork on wheels, to be sure.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:58:12 PM EDT
[#4]
In general I like fox news, there are exceptions, one of them is geraldo the other is gretta
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:58:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Geraldo is soooooo 1989.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

And his moustache is removeable and doubles as a bayonet.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:03:19 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Too bad someone didn't shove his ass into Al Capones vault and seal it back shut.

You know, that was my exact thought just reading the title of this thread

I will never, ever forget the priceless look on his face when they opened up an empty bricked in room.  Classic.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:05:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Just imajine how bad this Prick would be if he were still at CNBC---  Geraldo and Sean Penn - ok for them , no-no for us

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:18:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Well, that was some pretty crappy journalism, just as I expected. He focused entirely on the one idoit that shot a guy at his impound lot when the guy tried to drive off in his car. Between scenes of the victims crying sobbing wife talking about how she and her husband were highschool sweet hearts, they did little more than describe one isolated case. The fact that they chose the worst possible case was interesting. They didn't talk at all about incidents where the law helped, how the law works, or even how it could be beneficial. Fluff, in a word describes that little bit of clap trap.

I want the five minutes of my life back that I spent watching that crap.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:19:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Well, that was some pretty crappy journalism, just as I expected. He focused entirely on the one idoit that shot a guy at his impound lot when the guy tried to drive off in his car. Between scenes of the victims crying sobbing wife talking about how she and her husband were highschool sweet hearts, they did little more than describe one isolated case. The fact that they chose the worst possible case was interesting. They didn't talk at all about incidents where the law helped, how the law works, or even how it could be beneficial. Fluff, in a word describes that little bit of clap trap.

Lesson learned:  Don't watch Geraldo.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:22:13 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lesson learned:  Don't watch Geraldo.

Lesson learned: Watch Geraldo to see what the sheep are up to...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top