Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2006 6:08:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/4/2006 10:30:05 AM EDT by USGI_45]
I have been talking to this one girl for about a month now. I cant even say How awesome she is. We both like the same music. We share many of the same views of Politics. Ha Get this turns out she likes to shoot also. I told her we are going to shoot this saturday. Oh Yeah! I am going to get pics too I will post them On saturday evening. Oh yeah, she has Red hair too
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:10:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By USGI_45:
I have been talking to this one girl for about a month now. I cant even say How awesome she is. We both like the same music. We share many of the same views of Politics. Ha Get this turns out she likes to shoot also. I told her we are going to shoot this saturday. Oh Yeah! I am going to get pics too I will post them On saturday evening. Oh yeah, she has Red hair too

So... you've been talking to her for a month.

Have you met her yet?

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:10:23 PM EDT
Cool.

\Post pics.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:12:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By The_Reaper:

Have you met her yet?

You say such aweful things!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:12:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/2/2006 6:13:37 PM EDT by USGI_45]

Have you met her yet?

yeah hahaha.

ETA I have actually known her for about 2 years.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:13:52 PM EDT
wow, sounds like everything is great and you are flying high. Dont look down, its a long drop
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:15:08 PM EDT
Post pics!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:16:19 PM EDT

Have you met her yet?

yeah hahaha.

ETA I have actually known her for about 2 years

It took you 23 months to work up the courage?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:16:26 PM EDT
Red Hair!! Too bad this isnt the "sniffer net"
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:18:22 PM EDT
Don't let her make you her bitch.
Always leave them wanting more.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:19:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NimmerMehr:

Have you met her yet?

yeah hahaha.

ETA I have actually known her for about 2 years

It took you 23 months to work up the courage?

Its hard to explain.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:19:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NimmerMehr:

Have you met her yet?

You say such aweful things!

Hey, I've known guys in that situation.
Talk with a girl for a month or so.
Pretty sure he knows what she looks like.
Never actually saw her until the first date.....

Oh shit, I'm kind of describing myself.

I spent 9 years getting to know a girl.
Never met her.
Never even as much as saw a photo of her.

After 9 years, I finally saw her for the first time.

Married her. Been married to her for the last 4 years.

BUT... I've known two guys who had a bad surprise when they met.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:25:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/2/2006 6:47:18 PM EDT by USGI_45]

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:

what does this mean exactly? I saw it in a movie once HA....the girl next door IIRC
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:25:10 PM EDT
Met a lady about a year ago and during a conversation found out she had her CCW but had never fired anything other than her S&W 60. Invited her to a range outting and she shot everything I brought from 22 Short up to 50BMG and keeps asking when we're going again. We have about everything in common and she's turned into one of my best friends. There are some pretty cool ladies out there, just gotta look around. Glad you found one with some potential.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:26:57 PM EDT
Fire on top........fire in the hole!!!!!!!

thats my motto (i'm a red to)
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:31:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:40:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/2/2006 7:40:50 PM EDT by Tso-s_Chick]
Sounds like you're happy, Congrats
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:41:29 PM EDT
Red rules!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:42:49 PM EDT
Ahhhh... matchbox...
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:57:58 PM EDT

sounds like the one that just gave me the heave-ho after 7 years
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:38:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:

what does this mean exactly? I saw it in a movie once HA....the girl next door IIRC

Never saw it.
What I mean i this.
When you go to see a band, one that is just great, they don't keep playing do they?
It seems like they end their show a little too soon, right?
That makes you want to come back for more.

In your situation, it means controlling that "oh man I want to hang out with her all the time!" feeling until you have her reeled in.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:45:53 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:47:19 PM EDT
Well Im still failing
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:47:21 PM EDT
guys, dont' be jealous because he has been online talking to hot babes all day.

though, he's still kinda T.O'd she still hasnt sent him a full body shot
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:49:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Spade:
www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/882.jpg

Maybe Im just really tired...hahaha but that got me laughing .
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:54:14 PM EDT
LMAO, clicked on this thread ealier, right as the gf walked into my room(i didnt even know she was at my apt.) She was pissed my ex gf was talking to me. She got really mad about that, too mad. Finally told the ex to leave me alone with enough harshness that she will. New gf doesnt trust me 100%, well I walked out of the room to make some dinner. She followed but walked back in and sat down. I hadnt even read the content of the first post, so I didnt know what he was so excited about. Gf, thinks that im the one who made the first post, I read it and say OH SHIT Both my new gf and ex gf are redheads too. Man, I was in some serious shit earlier

She still wasnt covinced that I wasnt the original poster.

AH well
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:01:16 PM EDT

www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/882.jpg

hell of a point there. fu*king hilarious too!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:32:50 AM EDT
Gosh Darnit. Plans fell through. I knew I shouldnt have gotten my hopes up and made plans. It seems like that is when things go bad. We were supposed to go today, but seems something came up. She said she still wants to go. We will see how things go.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:37:21 AM EDT

Gosh Darnit. Plans fell through. I knew I shouldnt have gotten my hopes up and made plans. It seems like that is when things go bad. We were supposed to go today, but seems something came up. She said she still wants to go. We will see how things go.

Told you.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:40:13 AM EDT

Funny how life works isnt it? ANYTIME you plan on something... it goes the other way.

I think the customer is gonna be cool... turns out to be an asshole.
I think the customer is gonna be an asshole... turns out to be cool.

NEVER plan on a good time... it will fail.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:42:25 AM EDT

Told you.

ahhh shut up

We are still going(hopefully) I have a picture of her I will have to post if I can find it. Keep you guys half way happy untill I can get some of her shooting

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:48:36 AM EDT
Top Top