Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 5:25:29 PM EDT
I can't seem to find the classic pic of the dude that's holding an AR-15 with about 4 of every possible accessory attached to it.

Can someone post it here real quick like? Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:27:09 PM EDT
[#1]
The stupid photoshop one?

Or the guy that has all the Acogs,Aimpoints and really cool expensive stuff on it?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:28:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The stupid photoshop one?

Or the guy that has all the Acogs,Aimpoints and really cool expensive stuff on it?

I saw a version that wasn't terribly photoshopped. The ones where they add all the stupid shit (like blenders and crap) are retarded. I'm hoping for the base image (I think they guy was a Surefire employee that wanted to see how much shit he could mount on the rifle).
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:33:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:44:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/airwolf144/gear.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v442/airwolf144/swissarmygun.jpg

The second one was the one I was thinking of. I love the KC Daylighter.

I just noticed his A2 flash suppressor is turned so the bottom is indexed to the right side. Like he doesn't want to blow stuff onto his Daylighter.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I think that may be airsoft.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top