Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:34:17 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't go #2 in public stalls.

+2

So, you're driving cross-country, on the road 12 hours a day.  Do you shit behind a tree?
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:39:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I usually take my 1911 out and point it around the stall, saying "BANG...BANG...BANG" while I go poop. hr

Thats funny
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:41:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+2

So, you're driving cross-country, on the road 12 hours a day.  Do you shit behind a tree?

I can hold it for that long, easy.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:49:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+2

I would wager that most people need to take a shit in any given 12 hour period.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:51:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+2

how much do you want to pay me?

I had to do 48 hours in county for a DUI and didn't take a shit the entire time I was in there
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:52:48 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+2

However much it costs for adult literacy lessons.  Or did you just intentionally ignore the "most people?"
Hell, I've gone 48 hours without shitting at times---MREs can do that to you.  But it's not normal and it's usually not something you can control.  The point is, there WILL be a time when you have to go and can't wait till you get home or to a hotel.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:54:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+2

However much it costs for adult literacy lessons.

it's a lot, I looked into it. That's why I still can't read, but I'm accepting donations
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:58:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Hold it with my mouth by the trigger guard.  Keeps the next guy's eyes from wandering.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:58:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Well that's plain silly.  How do you keep from spending money on toilet paper then?

<----- Bachelor
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:58:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Part of my training has been in poop retention..... I only poop once a year because I'm soooo serious about my safety at all times.

Being able not to poop isn't just dedication.... it's an art...
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:03:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Maybe there is something wrong with me then. I take a shit maybe once a week if that. But enough about that. I carry a light weapon that is lighter than my keys. Also a shoulder holster works great too, no worries. And when i carry on my hip i take it out and tuck in under my arm and always use a stall when doing this of course. And for an ankle holster there is no problem either.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:46:59 PM EDT
[#12]
I used a decent holster that kept my pistol in the holster, and the holster on my pants.  No real problems or special considerations.  I did find it was more comfortable, however, to remove the gun when taking a poopy.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#13]
first time i had to go poop in a public bathroom i didnt even think about it..... i have a nice ding in my beretta hammer because of it.... since then i keep it in hand while i go.... you can't forget something that's in your hand
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:55:26 PM EDT
[#14]
I seldom do #2 in  a public restroom

When I do, I can usually just set it down on top the TP dispenser, or wedge it someplace
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:58:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I have seen this thread lots of times on various forums and you would be surprised how many people utilize the "BVD Hammock". When you're taking a dump, lay your gun in the crotch of your shorts, that way you won't ever forget it.

+1 or depending on the holster just leave it on my belt where it is.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#16]
When using the shoulder holster, it stays where it is. When using the belt holster, I put iton the seat of my scooter or wheelchair. Otherwise, I would put it in the cradle of my underwear like someone else said.

As for going at a urinal, some of you guys are saying you unholster for that.  Once you turn about four or five years old you learn to unzip rather than pull your pants down to pee.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:02:28 PM EDT
[#17]
I try to poopie at home but I have run across this problem and I posted just like you did.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:04:32 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What about when you use the urinal?

Uh, unzip and pee

But what if you're carrying in your waistband?

I carry "mexican" at about 8:00. I just leave it in my waistband. I don't unbutton my pants, just unzip.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:16:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Always look for the stalls with the baby changing station
Or wear depends for that tactical advantage.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:24:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

+2... Errr, +1 I mean!

Yeah, for the most part...I crap at home.

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:33:09 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh, unzip and pee

Umm, where are you carrying IWB at?  2 o'clock or 4 o'clock or SOB?  In any case the gun stays where it is, in the holster, while I piss.

Modern men's underwear has this wonderfull flap system in the front where you unzip your pants, reach in, pull your equipment through the flaps and piss standing up.  I guess if you are undoing your belt, and dropping your drawers in the front and pissing over the waistband... then you could have a problem with the weight of your CCW on the belt.

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:42:03 PM EDT
[#22]
if i am urinating i simply hold my gun in one hand and my other gun in the other hand.  if i'm feeling particularly peckish that day, i may opt to hold the gat between my ass cheeks.  as for public defecation...it would have to be an extreme emergency before i would defile my adonnis-like ass on one of those peitre dishes.  if i did have to in a worst case scenario, i would certainly remove the gun from betwixt my buns first.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:01:33 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
if i am urinating i simply hold my gun in one hand and my other gun in the other hand.  if i'm feeling particularly peckish that day, i may opt to hold the gat between my ass cheeks.  as for public defecation...it would have to be an extreme emergency before i would defile my adonnis-like ass on one of those peitre dishes.  if i did have to in a worst case scenario, i would certainly remove the gun from betwixt my buns first.

So, when you have your "gun" in your hand...is that when you feel "peckish"?

No Expert
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:08:46 PM EDT
[#24]
For the urinal, just unzip, it is not too short to reach through the zipper.....  If I must #2 (following all safety procedures with the toilet itself) Upon unbuckling, I fold the belt tip back under and through the belt loop.  My belt is quite thich and the resulting bend will not pull through the loop.  I do NOT drop trou below the knees and spread legs enough to keep tension on the pants.  This keep everything in place until finished.  Really simple.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:15:14 PM EDT
[#25]
I've been sticking it in the pants leg down by the ankle, it is almost like an ankle holster
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:15:42 PM EDT
[#26]
I clean the rounds...one...by one.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:23:46 PM EDT
[#27]
I wait till someone walks in and then I start mumbling as I rack the slide.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:04:02 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Maybe there is something wrong with me then. I take a shit maybe once a week if that.  

Jesus Christ, yes there indeed is something wrong with you.  Eat some fucking fiber for God's sake!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:09:48 AM EDT
[#29]
No #2 in a public john- just unzip and pee.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:16:18 AM EDT
[#30]
I once found a guy smearing his jizz on a piece of toilet paper on all the seats in the men's room.  This is similar to another guy that was caught licking the seats.  I wait until I get home.

On another note, What is WITH these CHL guys that leave their guns in bathrooms? I could retire if I had 500$ for each one I've been to.  Some guys have done it more than once.   I once answered a call where some idiot "Lost" his Glock. (It's always a Glock owner for some reason)  the idiot led us to four mall bathrooms he had used in a 2 hour period.  Never recovered the weapon.

Add them to the jokers that leave their fanny pack on top of cars, shopping carts, baby changing stations, dentist waiting rooms, hotel rooms, restaurants and swimming pools  and you really have to wonder how many gun buys are actually replacement sales.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:30:36 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Oh, perhaps I should mention, beside the two MK 23's on my waist, I carry a CT on my ankle. So, give'r hell!

I may be old but, not as feeble as some may believe.

Jesus.  Talk about a friggin NY Reload.  Pic of your carry set-up?  I'm curious.  You must be a giant.

BC
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:18:02 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh, unzip and pee

If your dick is so small you got to put your pants around your knees to keep them dry, then use the stall and squat to pee like the girly man you are.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:22:34 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Uh, unzip and pee

I assume that you mean an IWB holster, since carrying without a holster is pretty dumb. I found that undoing my belt at a urinal was not an option, since the weight of the gun would try and pull my pants down. So now I just unzip my pants fly and utilize the fly on my boxers.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:31:15 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Modern men's underwear has this wonderfull flap system in the front where you unzip your pants, reach in, pull your equipment through the flaps and piss standing up.  

No Expert

Sure, but what about the poor bastard who's trying to get 1/2 inch of pecker through 3/4 inch of fabric?  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Oh, perhaps I should mention, beside the two MK 23's on my waist, I carry a CT on my ankle. So, give'r hell!

I may be old but, not as feeble as some may believe.

Jesus.  Talk about a friggin NY Reload.  Pic of your carry set-up?  I'm curious.  You must be a giant.

BC

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:03:59 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Modern men's underwear has this wonderfull flap system in the front where you unzip your pants, reach in, pull your equipment through the flaps and piss standing up.  

No Expert

Sure, but what about the poor bastard who's trying to get 1/2 inch of pecker through 3/4 inch of fabric?  

Then he should squat to pee like the bitch he is.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:00:31 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Alright, I need a holster recommendation for a SIG P229. I usually untuck my shirt or wear a sweatshirt - so I'm not sure if they would help in your recommendation.

I've carried my 229 in a Comp-Tac C-Tac for a year and a half now.  It's a kydex IWB with with leather flexors connecting the clips to the holster.  

Very adjustable and comfy.  I've carried all day without problems.

www.comp-tac.com/

Chris  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:02:02 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I have seen this thread lots of times on various forums and you would be surprised how many people utilize the "BVD Hammock". When you're taking a dump, lay your gun in the crotch of your shorts, that way you won't ever forget it.

+1
Also, if someone tries to get the drop on you in the stall, it is pretty handy.

I actually shot an IDPA stage based on that very same scenario.  Apparently it happened at a WalMart and didn't end as well in the original story.

Chris

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top