Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/2/2006 1:56:27 PM EDT
Ammo forum had the updated price list, but if I missed any notices of changing availability, my apologies...(and by all means clue me in)

Anyway...1000rds of 62 grn .223 FMJBT from SG was SUPPOSED to be heading my way. Then I get an e-mail saying it was backordered. If SG doesn't have it, then who does?

I saw Ammoman had HP, but does his stock vary enough that I should call, or what?

You'd think a web site would be easy enough to update to reflect current stock on hand. Thanks SG.

End rant. Help appreciated...
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:03:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:04:06 PM EDT
surplusammodotcom
James the Ammo guy in Washington.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:10:34 PM EDT
Aimless, thanks for the heads up. Have you been able to cancel easily enough if you needed to? This crap has got to stop.

They try to give you a $5 coupon. BS.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:18:12 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 2:29:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/2/2006 2:31:07 PM EDT by GTLandser]
I will grant that it is not easy to keep track when dealing in volume; nonetheless I have cancelled my order. Staying in stock is one thing, but is updating the web site that hard? I assume they have a fairly sophisticated inventory tracking system, such that this wouldn't be too complicated.

On the plus side, I was able to cancel very easily and painlessly.

ETA: internet commerce has done a lot to raise expectations I think...ah well. SG lost the battle today.
Top Top