BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Wow. Just wow. This guy is a university professor?

No, high school. Even worse than being a university professor - the kids can't just walk out.

Never stopped me from walking out...
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Listeneing to the kid who recorded it on Hannity now.

abc-web-llnw2.adinjector.net/wabc/launch.asp
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:20:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like the guy got suspended.

See www.thewmurchannel.com/education/7617928/detail.html

The photo of him looks pretty scary, too.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:21:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I thank God everyday we can afford private schools.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:16:47 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Bennish: Sort of. Why? After the Israel-Zionist movement conducted what? Terrorist acts. They assassinated the British prime minster in Palestine. They blew up buildings. They stole military equipment. Assassinated hundreds of people. Car bombings, you name it. That's how the modern state of Israel was made. Was through violence and terrorism

I know I will get flamed for this, but he is right, about that anyway.

Just as there are Palestinians that would like peace and Palestinians that are terrorists the same was true of the Jews back in the '40's.  

rj
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:39:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Looks like the guy got suspended.

See www.thewmurchannel.com/education/7617928/detail.html

The photo of him looks pretty scary, too.

+1
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:04:22 PM EDT
[#8]
We dont need educators pushing their personal beliefs on our children. This mongaloyd sould be fired. Public schools are overstepping their bounds as it by attempting to mold our childrens beliefs with some of their curriculum without having individual teachers pulling stunts like this.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:09:48 PM EDT
[#9]
20 years ago at least where I come from any teacher that tried to ram politics down his students throats would of been tossed out of the door. Teach the FUCKING subject. Is that so hard to do. If a teacher isn't competent enough to teach the subject matter than find something else to do.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:13:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I guess I was lucky, you could have recorded my entire school career without
finding out how any of my teachers voted or what their political leanings were

They taught us to look at the situation for ourselves and decide how to vote based on OUR beliefs
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 8:33:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

"Look at me!  I'm a hippy fuckwit!"

Wow.

A bald, hair-head... How is that even possible?

I'm kinda happy that we still live in a world that makes people like him shit their pants with commie zeal.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:15:09 AM EDT
[#12]
What I want to know is why NONE of the kids stood up and asked what the hell this yutz was talking about and why he wasn't getting to the subject of the class.  I couldn't listed to more than half of this leftist's bullshit, and even that half had me on my feet yelling at nobody.  I'd have stopped the windbag after the first or second paragraph and threatened to bring the dean in.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:29:39 AM EDT
[#13]
Just one question-Does this asshole have long hair? He sounds like it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:11:58 AM EDT
[#14]
And people wonder why I quite halfway through getting an education degree...I would have been surrounded by these sorts of fucknuts.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:14:06 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I hate how they always refer to the President as "Mr. Bush" rather than "President Bush".  It irks me.

Little consolation...but it's more respectful than when they just say "Bush".

No Expert
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top