Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2006 5:13:48 PM EDT
When I have the chance, I'll start buying the sets.

Advice?

My dinner tonight is honey-winged chicken, potato salad, and Azizona iced tea, of anyone cares.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:14:44 PM EDT
[#1]
don't do it! don't buy into the addiction!

and regarding dinner: TTIWWP
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:15:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd just rent the DVDs from blockbuster.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:19:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm interested too.    I think I will get caught up with the Block Buster DVDs.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:26:28 PM EDT
[#4]
don't think about it, just do it
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:37:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Uh... Yes Sir!  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:39:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Careful, It's like crack.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:42:26 PM EDT
[#7]
It might be like Heroine..  without the commercials
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:42:56 PM EDT
[#8]
What would Jack Bauer do?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:44:46 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It might be like Heroine..  without the commercials

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:47:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Just rent them. The show is awesome but I wouldn't want to ever go back and rewatch any of them.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:05:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Just rent them. The show is awesome but I wouldn't want to ever go back and rewatch any of them.

yeah...

lol season one is a wait on netflix :(
have seen 5 and am watching now but dont want to watch middles yet lol
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:15:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah...

Well I guess if you really can't wait you could buy the season then resell it to someone on here for a little bit of a loss. It would sell quickly around here.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:20:35 PM EDT
[#13]
If you really get into it you can be like the big boys here and post all-aflutter in the big thread and look like you totally have a non sexual crush on Jack...

I'm a "24" fan but these guys are ... extreme ...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:22:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah...

Well I guess if you really can't wait you could buy the season then resell it to someone on here for a little bit of a loss. It would sell quickly around here.

Sure, if anyone's interested.

Damn it, I didn't have a camera, otherwise I'd just be evil and post my dinner for you guys.  It might have been take out, but damn it, it was tasty.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:22:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh my hell put down the remote and walk away. Do NOT start watching.  it's the TV version of crack....

(I should know, I haven't missed an episode since last year and have watched all the box sets except season 1.  We rent them and watch them straight through)

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:39:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Oh my hell put down the remote and walk away. Do NOT start watching.  it's the TV version of crack....

(I should know, I haven't missed an episode since last year and have watched all the box sets except season 1.  We rent them and watch them straight through)

Thank you, you've just given me a reason to buy them.  Now should I buy a new set or get it used at my bookstore?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:43:26 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

you haven't sean season 1...thats the best season so far...maybe this new one is a bit better but 1 is better than 2, 3, or 4.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:12:05 AM EDT
[#18]
DO IT!  You'll end up watching 4 or 5 episodes at once, you'll be a on high for 4-5 days but the crash when you watch the final episode is horribe, only cure is to start watching the next season!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:19:14 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I'd just rent the DVDs from blockbuster.

just turn your brain off, its entertaining, thats it.

I just started with the dvds, and have been forbidden to critique tactics, weapons, and weapon handling.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top