Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/1/2006 3:34:42 PM EDT
My GF just gave me a belated Valentine's Day present, all wrapped up with a red bow: A civil-war mini-ball that was found in a wall of her mother's Fredericksburg VA home during remodeling.

It's the most romantic thing I've ever been given.  *sniff*  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:36:23 PM EDT
[#1]
She's a keeper.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:37:04 PM EDT
[#2]
post pics already !

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:38:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Keeper.

Max
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
My GF just gave me a belated Valentine's Day present, all wrapped up with a red bow: A civil-war mini-ball that was found in a wall of her mother's Fredericksburg VA home during remodeling.

It's the most romantic thing I've ever been given.  *sniff*  

That my friend is a nice gift!  Better then any crap they can buy.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:48:22 PM EDT
[#5]
My house sits smack in the middle of Burnside's command camp area...about two miles east of the Chatham bridge.  Feels weird to be living in enemy occupied  territory!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:49:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Tag for pics.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:50:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I had to buy my own.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:52:46 PM EDT
[#8]

The most romantic gift I've ever received...  

My divorce papers.

Actually, it was the Benelli M1 Super 90 I got for our first anniversary, and which she kept.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:55:13 PM EDT
[#9]
The first year we were married, my wife surprised me on my birthday with a Glock19. Coolest gift ever.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:57:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
post pics already !

It'll be a few days before she, I and a camera are in the same place again, but I'll take a pic and post it in the team forum then

She once gave me an arrowhead that she found in a creek near her house, too.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:59:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
post pics already !

It'll be a few days before she, I and a camera are in the same place again, but I'll take a pic and post it in the team forum then

LOL..I was talking about the present, but yeah, post pics of her in team, too
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
post pics already !

LOL..I was talking about the present, but yeah, post pics of her in team, too

Don't get too excited, I was thinking of her hands with the arrowhead in one and the minie-ball in the other  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:12:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
My house sits smack in the middle of Burnside's command camp area...about two miles east of the Chatham bridge.  Feels weird to be living in enemy occupied  territory!

Everytime there was construction going on in the neighborhood, I'd be out there sifting the dirt if I were you.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:12:47 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Don't get too excited, I was thinking of her hands with the arrowhead in one and the minie-ball in the other  

You romantic devil!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top