Quoted:

Quoted:
Murder by cop

Don't you mean suicide by cop?

Yes my mistake
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:22:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The cop should sue the parents for neglect in raising a POS.

I just wonder WHY THEY DOH"T do that.

It woudl give 2nd thoughts, if any.....to POS families always crying and suiing when their POS kids commit crime.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm not defending the kid, it’s a terrible thing, and in the end a justified shoot. But consider for a second that this guy was carrying a concealed weapon, something many of us do, plus he was black, plus he was wearing politically unacceptable "thug" attire. Homeboy knew he was fighting to stay free from the second he got asked out of the car, and that right there is some unacceptable bullshit.

Holy fudge.

You didn't just say something that unbelievably stupid.  

This is a shitty situation created by a laundry list of issues, mostly related to the drug war, with its complicit law enforcement, and the nanny state which has made a similar criminally negligent living, in creating (at huge expense to you and me), an underclass; legally, financially and emotionally. But one thing is for sure; blatant, wide spread, deeply held socio-economic racism and corruption in the police departments changed the rules of engagement in a way that benefits no one.

Jesus.

A thug tries to murder a cop and it is the cop's fault.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:57:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Murder by cop

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:58:25 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Murder by cop

Don't you mean suicide by cop?

Yes my mistake

In that case, ignore my previous post.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:03:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well of COURSE he doesn't care what the video shows.

His son didn't have to die!!! Don't you understand!!!

I don't care if the kid had a gun and had already fired a shot that had just barely missed the troopers head and was trying to get off another shot to kill the trooper!!!

There was another way!! There is always another way!!!

Clearly this was a racist cop just waiting for a fine upstanding youth packing an illegally concealed weapon to almost shoot him in the head so he could get his rocks off by killing someone!

If you can't see that, then you are a racist too!!!

There is no such thing; read the second amendment again.

I'm not defending the kid, it’s a terrible thing, and in the end a justified shoot. But consider for a second that this guy was carrying a concealed weapon, something many of us do, plus he was black, plus he was wearing politically unacceptable "thug" attire. Homeboy knew he was fighting to stay free from the second he got asked out of the car, and that right there is some unacceptable bullshit.

This is a shitty situation created by a laundry list of issues, mostly related to the drug war, with its complicit law enforcement, and the nanny state which has made a similar criminally negligent living, in creating (at huge expense to you and me), an underclass; legally, financially and emotionally. But one thing is for sure; blatant, wide spread, deeply held socio-economic racism and corruption in the police departments changed the rules of engagement in a way that benefits no one.

Now I know why you made that statement in the other drug dealer kills a cop thread.

Whether or not you think drugs should be legal has nothing to do with someone trying to shoot a cop.

You are clueless.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:06:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy fudge.

Jesus.

This guy hates LEO's. Does not matter what happend so long as a cop gets shot and preferably killed.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:57:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
This guy hates LEO's. Does not matter what happend so long as a cop gets shot and preferably killed.

Mercy.

This board never ceases to amaze me.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:15:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Perhaps the young man said the "trigger" word....

"DAWG"

That could have set the officer down a path that could only end in a shooting.

btw, look at the outcome of this.  No one need shed a tear.  Imagine the way it could have turned out.  Officer dead. Criminal punk gets away.  That officer and his family were lucky as hell (not to take anything away from that officer.  He was obviously in a fight for his life)
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:45:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy fudge.

Jesus.

I do not hate "leo's." I hate that some of them use unconstitutional JBT tactics and deprive people of their rights; this of course does not mean I hate everyone that is a cop.

Dirty cops are dirty cops. If a cop is involved in the seizure of guns or drugs to enforce some commie law then they are dirty. They give legitimate law enforcement a bad name, which in turn creates all kinds of bad situations.

It’s these very dirty cops that law enforcement is so callous in accepting. The most important thing to a cop should be that his or her peers behave in a manner befitting the uniform. However all too often they just defend their “own” regardless of the conduct. You do the same when you defend any cop serving no knock warrants in ninja suits.

In this case, as I said, the shooting is justifiable, but the circumstances are created by my afore mentioned conditions.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:56:07 PM EDT
[#11]
One less peice of shit thug to go around. Glad he's taking a dirt nap. I do feel bad for the officer though.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:12:37 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I do not hate "leo's." I hate that some of them use unconstitutional JBT tactics and deprive people of their rights; this of course does not mean I hate everyone that is a cop.

Dirty cops are dirty cops. If a cop is involved in the seizure of guns or drugs to enforce some commie  (by "commie" I assume you're erroneously referring to the laws that the people enacted through their elected officials...) law then they are dirty. WTF???   They give legitimate law enforcement a bad name, which in turn creates all kinds of bad situations.

It’s these very dirty cops that law enforcement is so callous in accepting. The most important thing to a cop should be that his or her peers behave in a manner befitting the uniform. However all too often they just defend their “own” regardless of the conduct. You do the same when you defend any cop serving no knock warrants in ninja suits.

In this case, as I said, the shooting is justifiable, but the circumstances are created by my afore mentioned conditions.

So, you DO hate LEOs (not that I really give a shit, just pointing out facts), by virtue of the fact that what I highlighted in red describes any cop worth a shit; that is, a cop who's been on the job any appreciable amount of time better have seized some type of drugs or guns illegally possessed, else risk being deemed a "do nothing", or a "donut" by his/her peers.   Damn, man, is Boston T. Party one of your favorite authors?  You must go to bed praying at the altar of Karl Drega every night.  
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:13:40 PM EDT
[#13]
clean shoot.  should be more like it.  there's only one way to cure a thug, and that video is a demonstration of it
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:18:41 PM EDT
[#14]
the cop should have shot him in the balls!!!  worthless scum
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:28:12 PM EDT
[#15]
"My son was a good Kid, I dont care what the video shows"

Idiots.. oh   looks like one gang banger down... and well

People like this deserve what they got.  Them and every other f*cker with baggy jeans and a "every one owes me" attitude.
they got a names for guys like this... "N......Not so intelligent"
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:31:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Tag the thug
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:32:55 PM EDT
[#17]
I would buy the officer a drink and dinner. Another oxygen thief dead and gone.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:33:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Good shoot.  Give the cop a raise and put him back on the street.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:16:26 PM EDT
[#19]
GOOD SHOOT!!!!!

POSTED BY gunplay:
If a cop is involved in the seizure of guns or drugs to enforce some commie law then they are dirty

gunplay, You mean to tell me that any Police Officer that siezes DRUGS and WEAPONS from S#%T HEADS like in the video, they are DIRTY.

Please explain to me how a Police Officer is DIRTY by siezing drugs and weapons!!

Now yes, If a Police Officer uses ILLEGAL MEANS to sieze drugs and weapons and arrest  the A$$hole in possession of the drugs and weapons, then yes that cop is bad.

But the way you phrase it, you say any Police Officer seizing ILLEGAL DRUGS AND GUNS is DIRTY.  If that is what you think, then you have issues!!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:49:43 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
GOOD SHOOT!!!!!

POSTED BY gunplay:
If a cop is involved in the seizure of guns or drugs to enforce some commie law then they are dirty

gunplay, You mean to tell me that any Police Officer that siezes DRUGS and WEAPONS from S#%T HEADS like in the video, they are DIRTY.

Please explain to me how a Police Officer is DIRTY by siezing drugs and weapons!!

Now yes, If a Police Officer uses ILLEGAL MEANS to sieze drugs and weapons and arrest  the A$$hole in possession of the drugs and weapons, then yes that cop is bad.

But the way you phrase it, you say any Police Officer seizing ILLEGAL DRUGS AND GUNS is DIRTY.  If that is what you think, then you have issues!!!!

All drug and firearm laws are illegal.

Drugs only started to be regulated in the 60's and you should know the story for firearms. Many police are complicit in the confiscation of these items, and incarceration of their owners, which makes them dirty. Just as they were during prohibition or Jim Crow segregation, when they ignored the constitution and personal liberties in favor of what was “legal.”

As we all know, current law often has nothing to do with upholding the liberties of the people, which is what peace officers are supposed to be sworn to do. They violate our trust everyday by waging “war” on the people at large.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:00:00 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
GOOD SHOOT!!!!!

POSTED BY gunplay:

Drugs only started to be regulated in the 60's and you should know the story for firearms. Many police are complicit in the confiscation of these items, and incarceration of their owners, which makes them dirty. Just as they were during prohibition or Jim Crow segregation, when they ignored the constitution and personal liberties in favor of what was “legal.”

As we all know, current law often has nothing to do with upholding the liberties of the people, which is what peace officers are supposed to be sworn to do. They violate our trust everyday by waging “war” on the people at large.

Heck of an orbit you have there.  How long DOES it take for your brain to circle the sun?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:08:11 AM EDT
[#22]
As has been mentioned, the bullet was not wasted.  As for the lawsuits, they're a given. At least three, probably more. There will also be a goodly number of investigations at the local, state, and federal levels.  A decade from now it might end.  The officer will probably go bankrupt,give up his career, lose his marriage and everything he owns and face alcohol dependency and suicidal tendencies.

No use getting worked up about it, that's the price you pray to keep on breathing.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:20:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:26:14 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
The cop should sue the parents for neglect in raising a POS.

Yep. Good shoot. Very good shoot.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:09:58 PM EDT
[#25]
I sure hope some photographer got a good photo of the pavement under that punk's head, cuz that's surely a work of art.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:15:07 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
dupe

Haven't seen  that one yet....go stick your dupe....
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:20:36 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
GOOD SHOOT!!!!!

POSTED BY gunplay:

PSST... drugs have been regulated since the '30's, at least. Look up the Marjhauna Tax Act, for starts.

And if you don't want to get treated like a criminal, don't dress or act like one. And don't try to murder a cop. A few tips for staying alive....

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:20:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Good shoot.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:29:07 PM EDT
[#29]
This thread gets my WTF vote.

Gunplay

Zhukov's giant Tag F1.

??????????
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:45:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Deserved everything he got.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:26:23 PM EDT
[#31]
fight with the police and get that which you so justly deserve
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:30:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Violence never solved anything.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:32:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Officer was correct. That is one less jerk society has to deal with. Perp's family should have to pay for the expended bullet and the cleaning bill for the officers uniform.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:49:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Good shoot.  Dad needs to apologize to the trooper for spawning a cop-killer wanna-be POS thug too.  File a lawsuit??!!  Let me guess, his son could of been shot in the hand to stop the threat?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:53:14 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy fudge.

Jesus.

Dirty cops are dirty cops. If a cop is involved in the seizure of guns or drugs to enforce some commie law then they are dirty. They give legitimate law enforcement a bad name, which in turn creates all kinds of bad situations.

Stick your drugs up your ass.  The right to bear arms is protected under the Constitution.  The right to bear weed is NOT.

Good shoot............
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:01:38 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:
it's the point blank nature of it all.

DING DING DING!!!

We have a winner, folks!!

In the lawsuit, we are going to hear how the trooper shot this "poor boy" "execution style".

They will make all the hay they can out of the fact that the officer put a gun to the kid's head and blew his brains out.

Logical people will realize that the officer did this because the dead saint of a boy had just tried to blow the trooper's brains out and the trooper was thus justified in his actions.

Execution style killing/shooting requires a defenseless subject, in the line of fire of the executioner, usually at point blank range.  The subject can be bound and restrained too.

Example #1

or the subject is made to sit on his knees as a weapon, usually a pistol, is pressed against the base of his neck, as the executioner stands behind the subject and pulls the trigger.  Here's what the end result would look like...

Example #2

Obviously, none of the above happened in the video.  So the dad needs to STFU.  Guess it's gonna be a closed casket funeral too huh?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:56:28 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy fudge.

Jesus.

Stick your drugs up your ass.  The right to bear arms is protected under the Constitution.  The right to bear weed is NOT.

Good shoot............

Classy.

Prohibition was in the constitution too, if you’ll recall.

Anyway, the point of the bill of rights was not to enumerate our rights to the exclusion of all other rights. It's supposed to be a list of "inalienable" rights. Many argued at the time it was written that the bill of rights should not be included precisely because the future government would use it as a list of rights to the exclusion of all others and then control every other aspect of the citizen’s lives. This of course is precisely what happened. That said, I'm glad they put it in because at least we can point to them as evidence of the founders intent and because most people are far too stupid to read and understand the entire constitution.

What you must understand is that liberty needs to be as sacrosanct as property and free speech or we are simply going to repeat history, and have the govt micromanage all our lives until we can not act without its approval. That process started long ago, and we need to reverse it. Which is something we can not do by growing the government’s influence on our behavior through taxation or draconian “moral” laws. Remember the slave owners and prohibitionists were Christians too.

Again, I agree it was a good shoot given the circumstances.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 11:22:01 AM EDT
[#38]
Dirt bag deserved it.  Pull a gun on an LEO and shoot at him, you get shot.

Max
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top