Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:25:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll only be 150, that's too youny to die
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:33:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well...not to hijack the thread...but what do you think would really happen if we came to find an astroid that will hit the earth at, say, 9:17:06 july 16th 2012 and there isn't anything we can do to stop it? It will destroy the Earth.

Now that we know the precise second of our demise...what do you think would happen?

It would sure be time to get out of the credit card business.

But now consider this: After being told that, waiting and expecting it, there is a near miss. Now what?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:35:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well...not to hijack the thread...but what do you think would really happen if we came to find an astroid that will hit the earth at, say, 9:17:06 july 16th 2012 and there isn't anything we can do to stop it? It will destroy the Earth.

Now that we know the precise second of our demise...what do you think would happen?

But now consider this: After being told that, waiting and expecting it, there is a near miss. Now what?

Well....then the Lirtards start blaming Bush.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:35:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Won't matter...we won't be here after December 21st, 2012.

Certainly a distinct probability.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:44:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Won't matter...we won't be here after December 21st, 2012.

Certainly a distinct probability.

Rubbish.

Even if it is true, we can prevent it if we all take enough fish oil.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:54:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It would actually be very cool to see that happen.

It'd be interesting to see what people would get done if they all thought they had only a few more years to live.

"Live each day like it will be your last"
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:57:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

No, no, no.

It's 9:17:06 July 21st 2012!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:57:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:59:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
2112 would make sense.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:01:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Already have this figured out.

1. Have sex with Traci Lords.

Ewww!

No accouting for taste.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:10:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I've always thought that picture was cool.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:35:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Hopefully sometime between now and then we'd figure out a way to nuke it from orbit.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:38:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hopefully sometime between now and then we'd figure out a way to nuke it from orbit.

Not if the environmental whackos have anything to say about it.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:39:16 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
The highest level ever reached by an asteroid was level 4 by Apophis (2004 MN4) in December 2004, but subsequent calculations downgraded that concern to a level 1. So VD17 currently claims the top spot on NASA's online list of potential asteroid impacts.

Wait, Apophis almost destroyed the Earth in 2004? I thought SG1 whacked him for good at least a few years before that. Don't tell me Anubis is coming back too.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Phew! good thing ill be dead

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:56:04 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Already have this figured out.

1. Have sex with Traci Lords.

Ewww!

No accouting for taste.

I am actually somewhat comforted by the fact that we don't have the same taste in women.

While Traci doesn't look nearly as hot as she did in the 80s (keep in mind she's older than me so you guys can save your Pedo jokes) I still want to bang her for nostalgia sakes.

And yes that is also why I still want to bang Raquel Welch.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:58:36 PM EDT
[#17]
So does this mean we don't need to worry about global warming?
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#18]
These two will work it out, ( A picture with, Billy Bob and Bruce Willis)

Someone didn't like me "borrowing" it

GM
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:05:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:09:04 PM EDT
[#20]
I guess they worked it out by slipping through a time warp.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:11:17 PM EDT
[#21]
I'll be 132 years old, don't think that I will need to worry about it. Will tell the grandkids, if my 2yo son decides to have any.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top