Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/1/2006 5:58:42 AM EDT
My fiance tried to order me some things from Botach.com for my birthday. They billed her cc, but they have not sent the merchandise for over 3 weeks. They won't respond to her e-mails.

So, she filed a complaint with their BBB. They have an F-rating. They have at least 48 unanswered complaints. My fiance also filed a complaint with the FTC.

Never piss off a woman.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:02:16 AM EDT
Sounds like they don't care.
if people tattle on them or not.

Nothing new with BOTAC.

You should read ARFCOM more
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:03:23 AM EDT
These things happen!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:04:28 AM EDT

You should read ARFCOM morehr

If I read ARFCOM any more than I do, the fiance would be mad at me. ;-)

I guess I just missed the stuff on Botach. I ordered from them years ago with no troubles. I guess they got too big for their britches.

As an economist, I have faith that the market will teach them the necessary lesson.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:24:24 AM EDT
Now the fiance is filing complaints with the NC and CA AG's office. Man, I hope I never make her this mad.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:29:35 AM EDT

Originally Posted By markm:
These things happen!

Always good for a laugh!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:31:01 AM EDT
Yeah, they've got one of my orders screwed up at the moment. They really don't like answering their phones or emails either!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:31:28 AM EDT
Botach REALLY sucks.

There hasn't been very much lately on arfcom about them (not like a couple of years ago) because at his point almost all arfcommers know all about them.

It would have been worth your while to have simply asked here about Botach.
You'd have gotten more negative answers than you would have needed to make up your mind.

Never do ANYTHING in the future without clearing it first here with your buddies!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:42:56 AM EDT
I see that now. Sir, yes sir, I will try to do better in the future.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:57:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:03:33 AM EDT
Newsflash...Botach sucks.
Top Top